Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

I really hope they see how they ****ed the 4 up and actually make them better and/or drop plenty of og colorways and not just give us ****ty Undftd collabs and give out pes to the entire nba.

My OG pair for today

4A99BF3C-1B0A-4B01-9BC9-F53F7ED0647B.jpeg

I thought they was releasing next month not 2020??
haven't edited the title, first info was early 2020 then I think awhile back it was mentioned Chaos would drop in Dec, never edited it. sorry

If these are actually protros with improvements (specifically full length zoom or large volume forefoot zoom and materials that don’t crack), then I will get multiple pairs. If they are just retros, then I’ll maybe grab one pair.

If these are actually protros with improvements (specifically full length zoom or large volume forefoot zoom and materials that don’t crack), then I will get multiple pairs. If they are just retros, then I’ll maybe grab one pair.
Honestly the only improvement I even care about is that they don’t crack like the OGs. That’s it. They were perfect as was other than that.

Wasn't traction on these adequate but non exceptional? Why not throw some Kobe 9 Level traction on the protos. :nthat:

Personally, no way in hell I was or am ever wearing bright yellow shoes so the BL’s never mattered to me :lol: It’s always been Chaos, then everything else trailing behind. Inks and PoPs are really the only other colorways I’ve missed having back in my closet. Dark Knights are cool but they never popped to me in real life like I thought they would. If they come back I’ll probably grab a pair, though.

Back
Top Bottom