Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

2018 All star game was in LA

1578460106832.jpeg

2019 All Star in Charlotte
1578460162186.jpeg

2020 Chicago
1578460258000.jpeg

hope those don’t release lol. I knew that was the og V All Star colorway, I was just hoping (really wishing) they’d release a “new” colorway for all star (knowing full well they wouldn’t and that was simply a pipe dream lol) this year. I kinda already knew the answer to my question smh.....

JS”

Probably getting the “Game Winners” on All-Star weekend. If you don’t know, it’s the GR away versions featured on the last MVPuppets commercial.

hope those don’t release lol. I knew that was the og V All Star colorway, I was just hoping (really wishing) they’d release a “new” colorway for all star (knowing full well they wouldn’t and that was simply a pipe dream lol) this year. I kinda already knew the answer to my question smh.....

JS”
I bet these release bcuz the LeBron 7's of this same year are releasing. They will pair them up.

Since these shoes are pretty narrow, does anyone have recommendations on narrow socks? I will be wearing these shoes to hoop in and I noticed my Nike elite socks are too thick.

Thoughts?

In the OG Vs I wore a 10. That had just a little more space between my toes and the toe box than I'd like but it performed like a beast. The fit was amazing and the heel and met bag zoom units were a perfect balance of court feel and cushioning. I played in the Chaos today for a couple pick up games and then ran some sprints. Initial thoughts are that the fit is still great. I actually stayed with the size 10 as the 9.5 I tried on in the store was a little too tight. Cushioning is disappointing. This Cushlon doesn't compare to the one used in the Kyrie 4s. It's no where near as comfortable as the midsole cushioning used on the OG Vs. And that zoom turbo can barely be felt. Traction starts off slick but so did the OG Vs. They eventually broke in and were excellent on almost all court conditions. I'm going to be playing in them more this week so I'll give you more of my opinions. Casually, these are a must cop. Performance wise, they feel like the Puma Clyde Hardwood; great look, fit and traction but nonexistent cushioning.

Balled in these tonight.

amazing. Traction is perfect and squeaky. Cushion would be better with FLZ but it’s pretty good.

in for 1 or 2 more pairs.

Anyone experiencing a sound while walking in these?..the medial side upper seems to "fold" as I walk and makes a sound on both shoes. Just curious if it's just my pair?...cause that's my life. Lol smh
Mine too...

OG’s had that issue for me too...Always seemed to go away once they got broken in...

That fuse pop. KD 6s sound like flip flops. Kobe X popped every time I took a step too.

UPDATE: just got my shipping confirmation from FTL on my backorder from Friday's order.
RELIEVED. :smile::smile::smile:

Same here. I was actually able to place two orders on Friday morning, got the backorder email for both, and was expecting at least one of them to cancel. But luckily today I got the two shipping confirmations!!

Can't wait to ball in these. Got a new league starting next week.

I'd actually really like a 3rd pair, because its my favorite shoe and colorway of all time to play in. On the lookout for another size 13.

Back
Top Bottom