Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

lmaoo man I just can’t with these $400+ prices
Honestly sucks. I'm in the same boat and want the 2k pair, but with what happened, gotta just bite the bullet and pay it. That being said, if anyone got a size 9 FTB 11 laying around DS, I'm paying well. Really well

Honestly sucks. I'm in the same boat and want the 2k pair, but with what happened, gotta just bite the bullet and pay it. That being said, if anyone got a size 9 FTB 11 laying around DS, I'm paying well. Really well
Keep your eyes on eBay like a hawk and youll be good. Amidst the scumbag mongrels there're true sneakerheads looking to air out the collection every so often. Youve got to be quick because though the price may not be retail itll be way under other offers. Have never once paid over $300 for generals and 1k for grails (Stat 4s, Big Stages, PEs etc).

Keep your eyes on eBay like a hawk and youll be good. Amidst the scumbag mongrels there're true sneakerheads looking to air out the collection every so often. Youve got to be quick because though the price may not be retail itll be way under other offers. Have never once paid over $300 for generals and 1k for grails (Stat 4s, Big Stages, PEs etc).
good luck w/ finding Kobe 11 FTB at a good deal lol
Prob will have to spend a rack on them

good luck w/ finding Kobe 11 FTB at a good deal lol
Prob will have to spend a rack on them
Would consider those grails. Not necessarily my taste but definitely within the 1k market. Key is patience, just have to lock onto other targets for the collection and await an opportunity. May take days months or even years its anyones guess.
edit:
Forgot to mention to also reach out to them. Shoot a line submit an offer see if their in the market for anything and propose trades. Whenever i post something im always hoping it goes to another sneakerhead or legit fan considering its always well below market.

Last edited:
I'll never own the FTB 11s :smh:
The only FTB I went for out of that entire pack. Plan was to send it in to Panini to get it autographed by Kobe if I hit. Now that'll never happen even if I pay resale for the sneaker :emoji_cry:.Personal grail right there - a signed FTB 11. I doubt anybody will sell it for a decent price if they ended up doing what I had planned to do.
Pretty sure somebody from the Kobe 11 thread did that.

I'll never own the FTB 11s :smh:
The only FTB I went for out of that entire pack. Plan was to send it in to Panini to get it autographed by Kobe if I hit. Now that'll never happen even if I pay resale for the sneaker :emoji_cry:.Personal grail right there - a signed FTB 11. I doubt anybody will sell it for a decent price if they ended up doing what I had planned to do.
Pretty sure somebody from the Kobe 11 thread did that.
I saw one on twitter. Signed ftb 11. Dude said he’s never let it go.

Looks like that’s all she wrote for the Protro 5s. I’d like to be wrong, but with all the news about KY6 and Grinch 6 Protro, looks like Nike is leaving the 5 behind.

Never say never, I mean Nike has like 3 of the 5s (Big Stage Remix, LA’s and poor man’s Bruce Lees) ready to be released at some point this year or next year and people already jumping to the 6’s with no image leaks other than the OGs from 2010 :smh:

Never say never, I mean Nike has like 3 of the 5s (Big Stage Remix, LA’s and poor man’s Bruce Lees) ready to be released at some point this year or next year and people already jumping to the 6’s with no image leaks other than the OGs from 2010 :smh:
I imagine Nike has already in stock the other non-released Kobe V protro models. With the inventory already produced, I doubt Nike would just let it sit. We just recently had Kobe pass away. We now have to deal with COVID-19 which has disrupted the normal way of purchasing shoes. Moreover, gyms are closed so we can't go hoop. NBA/college hoops also stopped which I imagine was a big avenue for Nike to advertise its latest shoes.
I'm hoping Nike is just waiting for the opportune time.

Sucks but makes a hell of a lot more sense to me than dropping $700-plus on Off White Jordans that don’t even have any meaning or history behind them.

True, but I tend to stay away from hyped releases. I don’t mess with anything Yeezy, Travis Scott, Off White, etc. heck I still wear my flyknit racers that I bought after the hype died and everyone went to adidas lol but I mostly wear NB

I just buy what I like, not what everyone is going crazy for. Unfortunately everyone going crazy for anything Kobe now.

Really would like Bruce Lee’s too, passed on those, and over the years they’ve grown on me

Protro 1's: 7 GR colorways, 6 undefeated
Protro 4's: 5 GRs, 5 undefeated
Protros 5's: chaos, 2k chaos, LA away, big stage/rings 1/2, bruce lee alt (if real)

based on numbers released for previous protros, I don't think we're gonna get anything more than what we've seen already for the 5's except hopefully an undefeated pack release.

I don't think it's the end of the Kobe Vs. The 6s are slated to be released in 2021. There's still 7 more months for more Kobe Vs to drop. That's a long time. Colorways come quick.

Back
Top Bottom