Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

I hate to say but I’m going to have to go against my word and pay resell on BS & 5x. I liked those 2 over the pack.

I hit on my size 14 in the pack!!!! I also hit the big stage/parade on SNKRS this week. Very grateful and lucky to have touched both. I’m hopeful I’ll get the 5x champs at a price I’m comfortable with. I received my undefeated email at 5:11pm eastern time if anyone is wondering.

Don’t have the BS Home’s but these will suffice :pimp:

E2CA8A9C-C99C-4B81-88CF-CE564E6BE5D9.jpeg

Really wanted UNDFT pair man

hoping prices drop in couple weeks

I think I’m In on September pairs too
PJ n the Silver one

Caught an UNDFTD W. I’m still buzzin’ off the W of the Nike 3-set puzzle I got from ‘em, too.

For the theorists on # of units, how sure are we that the invoice #s we’re receiving aren’t also accumulating with invoices of other casual UNDFTD shoppers?

Caught an UNDFTD W. I’m still buzzin’ off the W of the Nike 3-set puzzle I got from ‘em, too.

For the theorists on # of units, how sure are we that the invoice #s we’re receiving aren’t also accumulating with invoices of other casual UNDFTD shoppers?

I don't think they are creating or sending invoice for non-Kobe sales.

even if they were invoicing as normal, would it be thousands of non-kobe sales in the hours they were letting us know?

If the early ones were 11K and the later were 24K, say thats probably 12-15K packs (so 24-30K pairs)?

So nike is gonna restock some 5s or something later this year, right?

They're not just gonna keep every single product they launch besides air max 270s limited, right?

mjyikes.jpeg

even if they were invoicing as normal, would it be thousands of non-kobe sales in the hours they were letting us know?

If the early ones were 11K and the later were 24K, say thats probably 12-15K packs (so 24-30K pairs)?
Quickstrikes are typically 5,000 or less.

Back
Top Bottom