Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

I've got the white Chaos' protro but the last month or so I've really been wanting the Gamer 2k Chaos. You guys think they will ever come down or are they always going to be in the 700 range?

I've got the white Chaos' protro but the last month or so I've really been wanting the Gamer 2k Chaos. You guys think they will ever come down or are they always going to be in the 700 range?
Wow, they'll def be up there. It was like 400-450 pre Kobe passing so I'm sure it's staying higher than that. I'm not paying that so I'll be satisfied with my chaos pair. White pops more on it anyway

Printed out October Release date calendar...NO kobes..... Hopefully on the next update.......
Screenshot_20190209-194410_Instagram.jpg

Starting to feel like I’m not gonna see a Kobe on my feet for years
Have you considered the Mamba Fury, Rage or Focus? The AD line, should it continue, ought to be obtainable.

Being semi-serious. I have the Mamba Mentality from 2014 that I like.

I'm thinking the Kobe line is going through what the Jordan Retros went through in the late 2000's and early 2010's. Every model was getting sold out.

In all fairness Kobe V Chaos is a top 5 Kobe model/colorway combination of all time.

But also agree, Nike dropped the ball on the new Protro designs like Protro big stage, undftd etc. It's like they don't know how to color block it.

Dark Knights, OG Big stages, 5 rings, Lower Merions, All Stars, Bruce Lees were all absolute HEAT.

Can someone w PS skills please post a photo of the PJ Tuckers with white laces? Debating whether to try and look for one but not feeling the neon green laces.

thank you 🙏

Philippines Oct. 1st.
Nike SNKRS website, which is just as bad (maybe worse) than the US based app since the site crashes with any anticipated release.
878C761D-2337-4438-805D-82FD2E74E473.jpeg

I just think zebras aren’t liked and were bought up mostly by people looking to flip. Ive seen them on eBay for $275 recently. There is no market for them and to be fair never was really a market for Kobe’s in general until he died. I hope prices continue to dip on most pairs.

The 5 rings, BL, Reverse BL and undefeated HOF will be the last Vs and then it will be on to the VI’s?

I just think zebras aren’t liked and were bought up mostly by people looking to flip. Ive seen them on eBay for $275 recently. There is no market for them and to be fair never was really a market for Kobe’s in general until he died. I hope prices continue to dip on most pairs.
size 13 im a buyer haha, so you're saying keep waiting?

Back
Top Bottom