Nike Zoom Lebron 3 Retro

My boy ordered from kixsquare and got the shipped email, but when he checks the tracking it says usps hasn't gotten it yet. Anyone get the shoes or a updated tracking info?

My boy ordered from kixsquare and got the shipped email, but when he checks the tracking it says usps hasn't gotten it yet. Anyone get the shoes or a updated tracking info?

Mine finally started moving on Friday and is in route. Should have them Tuesday or Wednesday prayerfully. I think they definitely were waiting on release day to get remaining pairs to fulfill orders.

This work for anybody? My size still shows but I haven't heard back from them

I called they said Monday the invoice email will be sent because found a size for someone as well but I put in for it at night so they’re closed we’ll see during the week

I called and my size is gone, damn. I was busy and couldn’t check the thread yesterday.

$260 shipped on eBay, I’m considering it. I’ve never paid resale before but I got some gift cards.

Ended up getting the last 10.5 at a shoe store called Sucezz by my crib in Chi. All they got is a 6.5 and one other size left I think

Mine finally started moving on Friday and is in route. Should have them Tuesday or Wednesday prayerfully. I think they definitely were waiting on release day to get remaining pairs to fulfill orders.

Thanks for info

how can you guys predict this or be so confident? the price for the CTK 3's never dropped. so why yall feel so good about these?
Bc it was a hype release that most people wont keep or wear. Market will be flooded with people getting rid of them. Won't go below retail but I'm betting you'll be able to get these for about 200 shipped in a few months.

Bc it was a hype release that most people wont keep or wear. Market will be flooded with people getting rid of them. Won't go below retail but I'm betting you'll be able to get these for about 200 shipped in a few months.

Supply isn’t high enough for that drop.

Good luck

Well, I think if you want them, buy em now. In size 11.5/12, there are only 24 pairs total for sale on StockX. That is super low, after the release date. Most pairs were sold in stores, not online. So it's not like the resell sites will be flooded with pairs when people's online orders come in.

We shall see. I could be wrong, but don't think I am. Supply wont matter if most people want to get rid of them.

Heck i want to wear em but it's raining here in los angeles i'll have to wait till the sun comes out, but i'm sure there are lots of others as well that do.

Looks like midnight navy is gonna be limited as well

75B90278-E17F-4F8D-8E7F-79BE6FE52E06.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom