Nike Zoom LeBron 5 Black/White-Varsity Crimson First Look

Retail is $140 on these? Seriously? They shouldve been $110 just like the Soldiers
R.I.P. BCfuture 5/03 - 5/07 4 Years to kill me and 2 Weeks to bring me back​

I gotta admit..the cavs colors make them look a LOT better!
"They say when you play with skill, good luck will happen"

White/crimsonm/gold looks fire. I love the sole, how the target zooms in on his hometown.
Team LeBron Size 11
East Coast IV
718-212

not appealing to me right now...maybe they'll grown on me but man...the first IV I loved the first time I saw them. These on the other hand meh...
TEAM RAPTORS
We Bring Out The Salami and Cheese
Team Rogue Status

the only thing that caught my eye on the v's so far is the tongue.yup,thats right,the tongue&only the tongue.
FS:Militaries,AJX wht/red sz 11, crazy 1's sunshine,fire red 3's,penny 1 orlando colorway all sz 12.

they need to bring the price down on these. its crazy how nike hasnt learned that high priced basketball shoes dont sell well because nobody wants to pay 140 for a pair of shoes they are gonna beat up. getting rid of the carbon fiber in these and switching to a TPU shank plate or something like that would drop the price some without killing the performance of the shoe. the lebron 4 had the foam tech that made people still buy it, but the 5s have nothing like that to draw people to these. I like them but they are very plain looking for a signature shoe.

these shoes look buttcheeks... my lebron collection officially stops at IV.

...passionately pimpin'...

the lebron Vs look like crap ... i hope that they make improvements to the shoe but w/e... the lebron IIs and IVs are way better than these imo

Quote:
Retail is $140 on these? Seriously? They shouldve been $110 just like the Soldiers
|I
tired.gif
:\
ohwell.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
The Unofficial 5th Horseman
T E A M L E B R O N S Z 1 1​

kinda feelin this black color way
BACK TO SCHOOL DUNKS FOR SALE SIZE 9.5 DEAD STOCK FOR $119/ DTRT 3's WORN ONCE SIZE 9.5 $115 MEET UP ONLY IN SACRAMENTO AIM=RiceRocket81689

some info courtesy of Lang (Slam Mag)...

slamonline.com/online/2007/08/links-in-vegas-poker-with-lebron/
bron5.jpg
v.jpg
Quote:
* The strap is removable.

* Every part of the shoe is inspired by part of LeBron's life. Inside the tongue, for instance, is a map of the States with Akron prominently displayed, because LeBron "always wanted to put Akron on the map."

* Each shoe has a different keyword on the side: vision, passion, family, winning, etc.

* Ken: "What are you, 6-9, 250 now?"
LeBron: "260. I'm growing."

* The shoes are half a pound lighter per pair than the LeBron IVs were.

* The shoe has a "biposite bucket" that allows Bron to move while it provides support. The shoe also has full-length Zoom Air.

* LeBron: "Most of these words that he's saying, these are college words. I have no idea what he's saying."

* A bunch of colorways are going to drop, including one that's going to launch in China. "Which is very illegal." LeBron joked.

* They noted that they take a new mold of LeBron's foot every year. "I drink all water, too," LeBron said. "I'm not doing anything illegal, that's not why my body's getting bigger. I drink a lot of water, a lot of Powerade."

~ Dre ~

Now that is comedy!! lol
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Gratuitus For Sale Plug: DS & VNDS Size 10.5 & 11XII's XIII's V's XIX XIX SEs 2K3s 2K4s VC's​

Quote:
The white/navy colorway looks gorgeous...
TEAMCOWBOYS
VI..XII..XXVII..XXVIII..XXX......
"WE like some wild COWBOYS comin to get YOU at high noon"

FS: Retro Jordan 5(black and silver)sz. 10.5 $150: Black Foams 11.5,$220

Back
Top Bottom