Nike Zoom Rookie - another Penny Hardaway hybrid (August 2011)

Originally Posted by Swoosh started 23

Deftronic is the man here in NYC. He's always shining light on early releases and is just a regular clown like all of us livin the life of a shoe fiend
Dunno about "the man"...but thanks..much appreciated.

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

^no idea. im assuming QS numbers since info was posted by KATC yesterday and release is 2 weeks away...

straight from KATC

"The Glow in the Dark Nike Zoom Rookie LWP is officially set to release on 10/27 at select Nike accounts. Numbers are reportedly limited, as expected. Retail will be $200. More on this soon but for now, mark your calendars."

Tech Info:

10/27/2011 Nike Zoom Rookie LWP

Luminous Pearl/Black

472688-101

$200

copped, no questions!!
pimp.gif

are those black/orange 1s scheduled to release this month as well???......there were posted as bein some type of a halloween version???.....so as of now the 10/27 release of the pearl/black those will be the 1st colorway of this shoe to drop huh then the binary color followin in beginnin of NOV ??? 

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

^no idea. im assuming QS numbers since info was posted by KATC yesterday and release is 2 weeks away...

straight from KATC
"The Glow in the Dark Nike Zoom Rookie LWP is officially set to release on 10/27 at select Nike accounts. Numbers are reportedly limited, as expected. Retail will be $200. More on this soon but for now, mark your calendars."

Tech Info:
10/27/2011 Nike Zoom Rookie LWP
Luminous Pearl/Black
472688-101
$200

Thanks.

Originally Posted by onajazad

Wow $200 for these .

Considering the price of Foam Ones, Total Foams, Flightposites, 1/2 cents...why would you expect them to be cheaper?

Damn..I know i won't b able to cop these in person on the 27th..have responsibilities (it's called a job people)

After seeing Def's video, Atlantics are hands down my favorite. Luckily I live in LV...

^^hopefully those AREN'T the ones dropping on the 27th (GITDs). i need a smoked sole on those or i'll be waiting for binarys. that iced sole don't look right on that c/w imo.

Originally Posted by Jordanforever08

just picked up, very comfy -thanx "PS" good looking out homie

[joe] CAAAAALLLKKKAAAAA! [/joe]
remind me of the white/black foamposite max jones....

will be copped @ outlets. 

Still on the wall about the GITD's 
grin.gif

Anyone know if the GITDs will be anywhere in the DMV? Or Anyone tryin to help me get a pair? I NEED these in my life 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SoVerSoTowel

Originally Posted by Shoeman2004

Anyone know if the GITDs will be anywhere in the DMV? Or Anyone tryin to help me get a pair? I NEED these in my life 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

this
nerd.gif

Probably a guarantee HoH in PG Plaza will be getting them. Call up there and see

Back
Top Bottom