NIKE ZOOM soldier 10

So the champs that I ID's have been sitting in my cart for weeks and I decided to attempt to process my order a few minutes ago and it went through...I wonder will I get that cancelled email soon or nah?

Damn I was fooled by pics this whole time. Should have known the swoosh on the unlimited wasn't actually iridescent but the same matte paradise design as the kyries. Passed cause of that

So the champs that I ID's have been sitting in my cart for weeks and I decided to attempt to process my order a few minutes ago and it went through...I wonder will I get that cancelled email soon or nah?

That's crazy. Hope you get through. Maybe they won't notice with the other ids

Going to try to wait those unlimiteds out..Really trying to stick to not copping anything those month lol

Why are these being called 'Unlimited'? Nike is running a huge promo on the entire Unlimited collection and these are nowhere to be found. Stop giving these blogs power.

Anywho, anyone figure out why some colorways are $130 and some are $140?

Why are these being called 'Unlimited'? Nike is running a huge promo on the entire Unlimited collection and these are nowhere to be found. Stop giving these blogs power.

Anywho, anyone figure out why some colorways are $130 and some are $140?
Nope.........But im pissed that i was thinking the swoosh was iridescent this entire time. SMDH. Welp, guess ill be sending them back and just ordering a couple nike ID through my swoosh connect instead. Whomp Whomp

Thanks for the heads up. By the time I got off work they were no where to be found in my city and had already sold out online in my size everywhere other than finishline.com. They already shipped and I am only 120 miles from the warehouse. Thanks for the info.

Misfired on the quote, but thanks and rep to Doraz.

Last edited:
Finally got my shipping email for the champ id's. They'll be here Wednesday and the summer soldiers will be here Monday [emoji]128522[/emoji][emoji]128522[/emoji][emoji]128522[/emoji]

I saw those too. I left my pair plain without lettering

Sheesh they made the font gigantic though [emoji]128556[/emoji]

And can anyone tell me how "high" or tall the soldiers are? I want to order this display case but I want to make sure they fit before I do lol. Thank you!

*edit spell check.

Last edited:
Can we get a list with release dates on first page? Hard to keep up with everything. Would be nice for a centralized location of info.

Back
Top Bottom