Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

From what I've It should be a new blue yellow FK 4% and not the Orange/Blue one currently Nike+ member exclusive in the UK.

Well, hot damn. Got a photo of the Orange/Blue Nike+ UK exclusive? I happen to be in the UK right now. I’m logged into NDC (auto directs to UK version) with my (US or is it global?) Nike ID. I don’t see a member exclusive option when I search for Vaporfly - only shows the ‘standard’ 3 versions (blue, white and crimson). The prices are in GBP so it’s definitely UK NDC and I’m logged in as I can access my account section.

EDIT 1: NVM... I see it. Found it via Running > Shoes > sort by Latest (instead of searching for some reason).

EDIT 2: Hmm. Not sure I’m feeling the blue. Wish it was all Crimson so it would resurrect the look of my OG Crimson/Black VF 1.

PNG image.png

Last edited:
Well, hot damn. Got a photo of the Orange/Blue Nike+ UK exclusive? I happen to be in the UK right now. I’m logged into NDC (auto directs to UK version) with my (US or is it global?) Nike ID. I don’t see a member exclusive option when I search for Vaporfly - only shows the ‘standard’ 3 versions (blue, white and crimson). The prices are in GBP so it’s definitely UK NDC and I’m logged in as I can access my account section.

EDIT 1: NVM... I see it. Found it via Running > Shoes > sort by Latest (instead of searching for some reason).

EDIT 2: Hmm. Not sure I’m feeling the blue. Wish it was all Crimson so it would resurrect the look of my OG Crimson/Black VF 1.

PNG image.png

For what it’s worth, these are for sale in China right now, on the shelves at Nike stores. So they aren’t just a uk exclusive.

I'm having a hard time believing any of the flyknit vaporflys are regional exclusive, especially after Nike dropped the "Ekidens" two weeks ago....

I guess time will tell with the crimson,blue,black pair.
Where did you see the yellow boston color code?

i think that's the Z for zoomX

plus the tongue clearly says vaporfly 5% so its probably safe to say that's the name they're using
Probably right. Just can’t bring myself to say something like next%

Back
Top Bottom