NikeID Winter 09 BBall

So the Kobe Vs and Lebron VIIs are gonna be on there before Xmas. What else do you think should go up with them? Im thinkin Hyperize

Originally Posted by zoomkb24

So the Kobe Vs and Lebron VIIs are gonna be on there before Xmas. What else do you think should go up with them? Im thinkin Hyperize
wheres it confirmed that the VIIs will be up there? last i heard that information was false

Sorry, but after the LeBron VII iD fiasco of about a week ago, all I can say is that this sounds like a big fat Nikerep-hyped LIE LIE LIE.

Plus, why would they dare put something up on iD to take away the Zoom Blur's fire? Those things have been up for ages, likely because they're atop-selling product (hahahahaha).

you got a link? or something? not to doubt you but..... ?

also wouldnt mind some hyperizes
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

VIIs on ID.......

With what 2 color options? Black and White... 23 pairs only?

Well I talked to the rep and he said that he would get back to me about the VII, but that he was almost positive they were dropping. And he could confirm toKobe V for Christmas Day. So I guess I will know more when he gets back to me. But I'm crossing my fingers on the VII's.... some of BPs colorways mademy jaw drop
eek.gif

any word on the price for either one? i'm expecting $140 for kobes and $190 for lebrons at the very least.

I'd like to see more Hyperdunk color options & the Hyperizes. Soldier 3's on iD wouldn't be bad either. And an option to get the laces thatcome with the specialized shoes like the POP's.

Well I talked to the rep and he said that he would get back to me about the VII, but that he was almost positive they were dropping. And he could confirm to Kobe V for Christmas Day. So I guess I will know more when he gets back to me. But I'm crossing my fingers on the VII's.... some of BPs colorways made my jaw drop
eek.gif

dont get your hopes up with what the rep said, they dont know what there talking about majority of the time

VIIs got taken off... only other bball release this year is the Air Jordan Alpha 1 on Dec. 26th. No Hyperizes, BB 1s, etc. I guess I'm customizing someAdidas TS Creators

really not hoping any signature shoes on there... somehow~
lol

i wnt to c some hyperize on there~ shud be nice!

Originally Posted by K23J

wheres it confirmed that the VIIs will be up there? last i heard that information was false

yea im pretty sure that was canceled...

-Tyler

Why would anyone want to see one of Nike's worst performance bball shoes of all time - the Hyperize - on NikeiD!? What a waste of money!

The Hyperize makes the Zoom Blurs look like performance monsters.

Originally Posted by clkru

Why would anyone want to see one of Nike's worst performance bball shoes of all time - the Hyperize - on NikeiD!? What a waste of money!

The Hyperize makes the Zoom Blurs look like performance monsters.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom