@nikestore tweeter bot

Status
Not open for further replies.
NT'ers....just learn basic Java, then add this:

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/greasemonkey/

Instead of paying $250 and feeding the beasts, learn some valuable coding ...immerse yourself in java for probably just 1wk, then you'll be able to create your own bot.

Cost: $00.00

- go to barnes and nobles, and read java. or just go online.
Ain't nobody got time fo dat...
But on the real I need something to just download that works, if it this guys bot isn't worth 250 then where's the best free option

weeks later i'm stlil laughing at "tweeter".. can't believe no one ever said anything.

this is an all in one bot. has all the sites in one.

That demo doesn't take into account the splash page for FNL or the countdown timer for the FTL family though. Would like to see a RD demo. I've had fair luck on those sites it's NDC that be bussin my ***! LOL

Last edited:
NDC made some minor behind the scenes changes to their checkout process this past week...had to rewrite my auto-checkout stuff...this prob won't affect bots or the programmers that wrote them...but it is does show that they are making changes, which will/could break what is out there
-sf77

I was able to get LBJ X ELITE, Jordan VIII, and Barkley 76ERs off my simple Auto add to cart this morning without any hesitation...worked on both TLO and Non-TLO releases....jus sayin

Last edited by a moderator:
NDC made some minor behind the scenes changes to their checkout process this past week...had to rewrite my auto-checkout stuff...this prob won't affect bots or the programmers that wrote them...but it is does show that they are making changes, which will/could break what is out there
-sf77
you call changing the link from a nikestore/store.nike link to a swoosh.com link a real change? they just chesse'n...

Last edited by a moderator:
you call changing the link from a nikestore/store.nike link to a swoosh.com link a real change? they just chessin...

no, i have an auto checkout program (single click and done)...the back-end sites and the field elements changed....this has nothing to do with the twitter link or the auto-add to cart that everyone is using...
-sf77

If any member can pm some info about a twitter bot or checkout bot for sale. Someone was trying to sell me one for $100 but i see people saying that is too much

Good. ....one less guy complaining about how the shoe game F'd up. You're easily replaceable with 100000000 hypebeasts and resellers. Ain't nothing

Good. ....one less guy complaining about how the shoe game F'd up. You're easily replaceable with 100000000 hypebeasts and resellers. Ain't nothing

And obviously we know what category u fall into, or dont mind being around then. Hypebeast n resellers. Me? No thanks.

He didnt come at u. He had his own opinion. Shoe collecting is jacked up nowadays.

I didn't come at him either. One less guy equals one less person to worry about on release day dont it? I didn't say *****, one more clown we dont gotta deal with. Dont get your panties all bunched up. More than half the game is reselling and beasts. What can u do. Hate em all? This is the game now. Adapt or be salty.

Adapt? Theres that saying again

Shoe collecting aint natural selection.

And anyone who uses that adapt phrase is a hype

^^ the problem is that it's become collecting, hoarding, needing every pair, and of course reselling. It's not natural selection but it is phasing a lot of people out. Normal people don't jump through all the hoops to buy shoes. As things get harder, and they will, only people willing to go through the obstacle course that is NDC, line ups, rsvps, and such remain. Now y'all tell me, what kind of people are they? Lol

Adapt? Theres that saying again

Shoe collecting aint natural selection.

And anyone who uses that adapt phrase is a hype
because I said you have to adapt to get shoes I'm a hypebeast? Nice.......I hope u strike out on all the releases coming up u want and end up buying from a reseller. Shoe collecting aint easy these days

because I said you have to adapt to get shoes I'm a hypebeast? Nice.......I hope u strike out on all the releases coming up u want and end up buying from a reseller. Shoe collecting aint easy these days

Hahaha so mad that i said my opinion on you being a hype, that u wish i miss on all releases this year? Really?.....really?

Shoe collecting aint easythese days,.....because of selfish jabronis like yourself

Go hype the weatherman and safari foam release, beg for a yeezy color jordan sig, and top ot off with some tight pants im sure.

Hahaha so mad that i said my opinion on you being a hype, that u wish i miss on all releases this year? Really?.....really?

Shoe collecting aint easythese days,.....because of selfish jabronis like yourself

Go hype the weatherman and safari foam release, beg for a yeezy color jordan sig, and top ot off with some tight pants im sure.
=)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom