NikeTalk Donates $2,553 to the American Cancer Society

That's great. :smile:
smile.gif
TEAM SAINTS
True I got more fans than the average man but not enough loot to last me
To the end of the week, I live by the beat like you live check to check.
If you don't move yo' feet then I don't eat, so we like neck to neck.​

Quote:
Thankfully, ezboard is now being run by a new management team.

One of the best things I've read on here in awhile, expect for the news of the donations, of course.

I can't wait to see what other donations have been made with the ad revenues of NT. Hopefully the community keeps up the good work.
Vikings | Sabres | Timberwolves | Bills​
Taylor-Jackson-Peterson-Williams-Hutchinson | Miller-Vanek-Campbell-Connolly-Roy | Jefferson-Foye-McCants-Brewer-Smith | Everett-Evans-Losman-Lynch-Moorman​

Hey Meth,

I wanted to put out there, because I know it's something that not only afflicts Blacks but people of ALL nationalities, but perhaps something to the Diabetes Foundation or Sickle Cell one month?

I know I have several Family Members as well as well as friends who have been affected by both. I also have thought about Big Brother Programs as well as Single Mothers who are doing something with their lives. Not sure WHAT Organizations there are, but those types of things are where I try to help.

I know there are MANY out there who depend on Wel-fare, but many moms & Single Dads.. who work to stay independent of Government Assistance. Its those folks who should get the help they don't want to depend on.

Just an open thought. I also believe NT does a GREAT Job in selecting organizations each month. Keep it up.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Gratuitus For Sale Plug: DS & VNDS Size 10.5 & 11XII's XIII's V's XIX XIX SEs 2K3s 2K4s VC's​

awesome NT, im glad you made it to the AMERICAN CANCER SOCIETY, my mom works for them, she does all the fundraising events and talks to all the big whig donators. Grats!

I'm half asian if it matters.

Mackintosh
Quote:
Method Man is pocketing the money behind everyones back. Im not surprised :smh:
smh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif

:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
ing stuff for no reason :rofl:
roll.gif
W....I....L....L....I....A....M....S​

Good stuff guys! my mom is a breast cancer survivor so this is especially touching.
One Life.One Love.One King

awesome...just curious, how much ad revenue has niketalk collected since ad were being posted? at least 15k?
- Get in where you fit in...and thats real....

This is an outstanding organization, great job everyone.

It is good to hear that the problems with ezboard management have been cleared up and hopefully the donations can happen on a regular, monthly basis.

Team Economics​
Positive Externalities Since 2005​
Official Roster: Rexanglorum, KingLouisXIV, vkhoj, SunDOOBIE, geeduptrickyG, dmxfury​
AIM: Roy Anglais

good stuff!
Kenneth...stop looking at all of my posts and making fun of me at school
Karma Loop 20% off. use rep code CK10228
aim-Oogachakamon
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old..​

Awesome stuff. If we can afford to buy multiple shoes at exhorbitant prices, what's a few bucks to charities. :pimp:
pimp.gif

------------

We only have one heart, but there are so many ways of breaking it.

Back
Top Bottom