Niketalk is mostly blacks and asians. was it all whites 10 years ago?

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

Off topic but while we're on the subject of race...

I DESPISE black people who claimed to be mixed with 40 different things. Black women are FAMOUS for this #%+$. Self hatred at it's finest.

"Oh...I'm mixed with German, Italian, Brazilian, and Asian"

*!@#!, shut up. You black.

Word though - like, shortie how you list all this other $*** but gotta dresser fulla Just For Me and cocoa butter?

*%*+ outta here
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

The theme song was my jam.

Originally Posted by iYen

Results from the 2009 Niketalk Census
rkuLV.png

Responses comprising more than .75% were graphed. Other non-unique responses included Arab, Asian, Chinese, Indian, Mexican, Middle Eastern, Pakistani, Persian, Taiwanese, Vietnamese, West Indian. These non-unique responses totaled 4.1% of the total and are included within the “Other

Originally Posted by CoupeIt88

How in the world do you categorize specific Asian ethnicities but you don't do the same for Hispanic/Latinos? Asian should have been the category or else its not fair to Hispanics/Latinos or even Whites (Italians, French, etc)
Funny how it's perfectly OK to just lump all black people in with African Americans though huh.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

Off topic but while we're on the subject of race...

I DESPISE black people who claimed to be mixed with 40 different things. Black women are FAMOUS for this #%+$. Self hatred at it's finest.

"Oh...I'm mixed with German, Italian, Brazilian, and Asian"

*!@#!, shut up. You black.

I hate this %%!# too. What's wrong with being black?

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

Originally Posted by rice boy 45

laugh.gif
@ sneakerheads, the kids I see here in LA are just lame.. Especially those kids just hanging out in the from of those shoe boutiques

I'm Filipino too & I thought we would fall under pacific islanders.

There are so many other "islands" in South East Asia like Taiwan and Indonesia and yet, the Phillipines are the only ones secluded in being Pacific Islanders. Even as far as geography goes, they are not even part of Polynesia, Melanesia and Micronesia regions that makes up the Pacific Islander areas.

this..
im pretty sure the Philippines in Filipino claim themselves as asians too 
laugh.gif

I love the fact that on the top of the screen MLK is up there. Thinking damn it this is what i had in mind

Back
Top Bottom