NIKETALK SECRET SANTA VOL. 2014 EMAILS SENT. REPLY BY NOV. 10TH AM!!

S/O to @yvespo3  on this bark box he got for my dog its amazing and homie didnt even have me 

also i would like to give a S/O to @ColdCity  im bout 92% sure its you who had me i could be wrong though i just remember the last name. 

got to work this morning after a week off and had 2 packages waiting

pics to come soon 

S/O to @yvespo3
 on this bark box he got for my dog its amazing and homie didnt even have me 

also i would like to give a S/O to @ColdCity
 im bout 92% sure its you who had me i could be wrong though i just remember the last name. 

got to work this morning after a week off and had 2 packages waiting

pics to come soon 

guilty

I will check. Thank you for everything

NycPosite the last gift arrived. Thank you so much. I will post pictures later.I appreciate everything. I hope you and your family have an awesome new year.

Last edited:
when this is all said and done, give me someone who got a deadbeat from the returnee list. I'll hook them up with something, no one should get ripped off on a message board secret santa.

good lookin out fam. We should def get a list of those who flaked out this year. They should be shunned

View media item 1328873
already pm'ed bro but thanks again to nawghtyhare nawghtyhare

Roots :pimp:
Scarface :pimp:
that other guy :rolleyes
the other 1/2 will snag the starbucks gc & the wallet was kinda really needed :lol:

all great cops brodie
I had bought life and times of s. carter and was gonna send that along with that illmatic 20th Anniversary
But was like nah that jay cd is like a lump of coal so I returned it :lol:
And I figured Starbucks cause its cold in Illinois I had bought a Jamba Juice one too but was like naaaah he ain't gonna use this :lol:

View media item 1328873
already pm'ed bro but thanks again to nawghtyhare nawghtyhare

Roots :pimp:
Scarface :pimp:
that other guy :rolleyes
the other 1/2 will snag the starbucks gc & the wallet was kinda really needed :lol:

all great cops brodie
I had bought life and times of s. carter and was gonna send that along with that illmatic 20th Anniversary
But was like nah that jay cd is like a lump of coal so I returned it :lol:
And I figured Starbucks cause its cold in Illinois I had bought a Jamba Juice one too but was like naaaah he ain't gonna use this :lol:

:smh: see :lol:
Jay-Z >>>>> nas
JJ >>>> starbucks

all good tho bro... other 1/2 is gonna bang this gc in one trip :lol:

Last edited:
Just received my package from Texas. Can't remember the screen name if there was one. Lol. I'll get pictures later when I get home. Thanks.

Major thanks to my SS @proshares
I really appreciate the gifts
Got the packages about 2 weeks ago and had a feeling I knew what it'd be, I'm glad I waited til today to open it. I was geeked, I love the jersey
View media item 1321646Wishing you and all those participated in the NT SS a very Merry Christmas.
I'm glad to be a part of something like this with all of you.
Once again, thanks to @ecook for coordinating all of this

I'm glad you liked all of it! You were the easiest SS I've had in the time I've been doing it :lol:

Get a calendar

Nawghty had someone pass away in his family, we have been in contact.

There's always a list, and deadbeats are banned.

Sorry to hear that, Nawghty. Hopefully those giving you **** will apologize.

I opened my packages on the 23rd but I left for vacation, so I'll be grabbing them today! I didn't see any note in it so hopefully my SS will show himself.

My Santa from NM came through big with some great local Nike T-shirts and some really cool flutes and other music stuff from his hometown for my little dudes. Thank you so much . Great surprise . Will likely send you something after the new year from our local hoops club. Reveal yourself bro! Happy new Year!View media item 1330615

Hope my Sactown elf got his gift! :nerd:

I'm out of the country for work until early February so won't get my gift until I get back, but my santa pm'ed saying he shipped it out!

View media item 1331591View media item 1331596
Shout out to my Secret Santa, ElijahDukes! Came through with the clean Toronto on field fitted and and a Toronto FC tshirt. Much appreciated man, it was tough waiting for Christmas but made it that much better.

Their are definitely some good dudes on this message board.

PS
Bryscooplaygrifhold glad you liked the gifts, hope everyone had a fantastic Christmas and New Years.

Shout out to my Secret Santa, ElijahDukes! Came through with the clean Toronto on field fitted and and a Toronto FC tshirt. Much appreciated man, it was tough waiting for Christmas but made it that much better.

I salute you for being able to wait til Christmas but I'm glad you enjoyed em, happy new year :pimp:

Anyone wanna send me something more than a keychain 
roll.gif

JK

Bruh was that seriously it???
He didn't send u anything else???
Who was ur Santa???
As i mentioned earlier in is this thread My santa toldme he also sent some gloves and coasters, but they never arrived 

He shipped straight from amazon, I believe him he sent me this 

We kept in contact and he told me he contacted Amazon, and they said it mustve gotten lost or stolen

I think it was lost, packages that small go in a mailbox under lock and key where i live.

I dont know how Amazon works, so I dont know if he got refunded or not for a non delivered package,

My santa then told me he'd send me a giftcard, i sent him my eMail buthe never sent anything or PMed me about it

He was forthcoming o i dont think he's foul or anything, but ish happens sometimes, Ill still be joining next year

Nonetheless im rocking my keychain right now 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom