niketalk, what are you majoring in? easy or hard?

biomechanics with emphasis in physical therapy. %#@+ ton of anatomy. took a class last semester where had to know a %#@+ ton of muscles, where they innervate, originate, blah blah...

hard but interesting.

Originally Posted by Pendemic

computer science engineering , didnt go this semester so im waiting till summer classes start

bout to switch majors tho cause im no bueno in math and hear it is reaaaaally hard

Originally Posted by Pendemic

computer science engineering , didnt go this semester so im waiting till summer classes start

bout to switch majors tho cause im no bueno in math and hear it is reaaaaally hard

architecture, I dont what sleep is anymore
30t6p3b.gif

Speech Pathology - for guys I would say it's hard...my field is comprised of probably 80-90% females. Alot of thinking outside the box and detective work to uncover a persons speech/language impairments.

girls imo have a better nack for the field but their are guys in my field who hold really top positions. Something I aspire to hold one day.

Speech Pathology - for guys I would say it's hard...my field is comprised of probably 80-90% females. Alot of thinking outside the box and detective work to uncover a persons speech/language impairments.

girls imo have a better nack for the field but their are guys in my field who hold really top positions. Something I aspire to hold one day.

Originally Posted by Rexanglorum

If you want to get into finance, study math, physics, engineering and other math heavy majors. In the early part of your career the ability to learn about numbers and how to process them is what will get you started in this business (although further down the line, if I get to have lot of responsibility, I believe that my background in economics will not hurt).

If you want med school take all of the premed classes (that usually includes calculus and physics).

If you do not care too much about money study what interests you.

If you want Law School, you do not have to study poli sci, I do not know where this notion of "pre law" majors originated. Law school students come from every background, the top LSAT scoring majors are consistently physics, philosophy and economics. Law schools, unlike med schools, have no mandated undergrad courses for admission, almost everything is about your LSAT score.

Finally, if you do not like school but want to make a good living do not go to college. Learn a valuable trade, seriously, there is no shame in being a certified and professional plumber. They only allow civilization to exist, whereas civilization could exist and without the tens of thousands of "_______-studies" majors.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Rexanglorum

If you want to get into finance, study math, physics, engineering and other math heavy majors. In the early part of your career the ability to learn about numbers and how to process them is what will get you started in this business (although further down the line, if I get to have lot of responsibility, I believe that my background in economics will not hurt).

If you want med school take all of the premed classes (that usually includes calculus and physics).

If you do not care too much about money study what interests you.

If you want Law School, you do not have to study poli sci, I do not know where this notion of "pre law" majors originated. Law school students come from every background, the top LSAT scoring majors are consistently physics, philosophy and economics. Law schools, unlike med schools, have no mandated undergrad courses for admission, almost everything is about your LSAT score.

Finally, if you do not like school but want to make a good living do not go to college. Learn a valuable trade, seriously, there is no shame in being a certified and professional plumber. They only allow civilization to exist, whereas civilization could exist and without the tens of thousands of "_______-studies" majors.
pimp.gif

Just got accepted to The Ohio State University yesterday for grad school. It's a policy program and I plan to focus on economics and finance and I also plan on picking up a grad minor in statistics.

I'm looking forward to the challenge.
pimp.gif

Any recommendations on stats. books to read up on over the summer?
nerd.gif

Just got accepted to The Ohio State University yesterday for grad school. It's a policy program and I plan to focus on economics and finance and I also plan on picking up a grad minor in statistics.

I'm looking forward to the challenge.
pimp.gif

Any recommendations on stats. books to read up on over the summer?
nerd.gif

Accounting and Finance

Difficulty depends on how well you like working with numbers, solid combo though in the eyes of employers

#CFO

Accounting and Finance

Difficulty depends on how well you like working with numbers, solid combo though in the eyes of employers

#CFO

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

Well I screwed up.

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

Well I screwed up.

Back
Top Bottom