Niketalk whats something bad that youre good at? This should be funny

Lying. I have perfected it, I can lie straight to my family,friends and even a cop (and girls but that's something every dude can do); I won't even look away or studder, it is kind of sad. Sometimes I am not even trying and I am already to deep into the lie to get out.

Manipulation. Another horrible talent I picked up, if I know you for more then a week or two; I don't know how, but I could probably convince you do me a favor or ask something from you(and get it). I guess people trust me for some reason.

I'm not proud of either/or, but they have been useful for me.

Man Im not good at anything
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

taking  gang members' girlfriend then having like 12 ppl ready to jump you
smh.gif

happen 2wice already
smh.gif

Lying and BSing
smh.gif

I guess it'll come handy in the Law field though.

Oh yeah, knee driving while texting or something.

doing very nasty things to women!! Knee Driving!! Texting while driving!! multi tasking during times i shouldn't!! driving, sex

I'm amazingly good at picking locks and cheating on tests... I have a way of cheating that is almost IMPOSSIBLE for the teachers to see/find out. Never been caught, never will.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by razzle dazzle

I'm amazingly good at picking locks and cheating on tests... I have a way of cheating that is almost IMPOSSIBLE for the teachers to see/find out. Never been caught, never will.
pimp.gif

info?... where do i cop?
laugh.gif

seriously tho... what is your secret? u type answers into your phone, and pretend u got a text when the teacher isnt looking?

Originally Posted by I AM NAS

Originally Posted by razzle dazzle

pimp.gif

info?... where do i cop?
laugh.gif

seriously tho... what is your secret? u type answers into your phone, and pretend u got a text when the teacher isnt looking?
Haha that's a good way... But smart teachers will see it right away.

I'll send you a PM.

Originally Posted by a55a5in11

Originally Posted by GMSboy1

I'm always dropping stuff, and after years of doing so I've gotten so good at catching stuff i've dropped. Things rarely touch the ground now.
If I don't catch it with my hands, I'll at least "catch" things with my foot. (No lie I once had a cup standing on my foot)

So, reflexes (beyond cat-like) + catching ability (hands)
this. im always having people look at me like they just seen a ghost when im at work. and then they are always like "NICE CATCH!!!!!" and im like yup
truth.  and "wow nice reflexes!"
laugh.gif

oh and:

making people feel terrible (i guess this goes with manipulating people)

arguing

throwing people
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom