Niketalk, what's your heritage?

Originally Posted by jdiggs

Originally Posted by bigdanes14

Full Filipino, but born and raised in the Bay.

This except add alil malaysian.That avy
pimp.gif
I wanna be the furrly ghost for halloween

I thought I was the only Malaysian on this forum 
laugh.gif

I'm more chinese tho 
wink.gif

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

Also i just watched a video on WSHH and in the comments a veiwer said Dominicans are black. I was wondering if its true. Any domincans wanna tell me. When i went to DR for vacation some of them reminded of Hatians. So me and my cousin thought that they could possibly be hatian and have some Puerto rican in them. Since PR is close. Just a thought. Would love to hear someones input.

Thanks in Advance.

DajonDondo
most people from the Carribean are a mix of African/European and Taino/Arawak. since each island had a different # of europeans and africans who came in, the general clash of  "races" varies.  So some look Black, some look White and others look Native American.

got a French Creole grandmother
got a Jamaican grandfather
so pops is half creole half jamaican

got a 75/25 African/European grandfather
got a 75/25 African/Native American Grandmother
so mom is 3/4's black, 1/8 Native American and 1/8 white

so im black by definition

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

Also i just watched a video on WSHH and in the comments a veiwer said Dominicans are black. I was wondering if its true. Any domincans wanna tell me. When i went to DR for vacation some of them reminded of Hatians. So me and my cousin thought that they could possibly be hatian and have some Puerto rican in them. Since PR is close. Just a thought. Would love to hear someones input.

Thanks in Advance.

DajonDondo.

Black is a color. Not a heritage or culture. Anyone with black skin is black.

Back
Top Bottom