NIKETALK...You'll not believe in your eyes...MUST SEE ...***UPDATE-TUTORIAL-VIDEO-PICS,PAGE 12***

Op, (or anyone else who can help) I am currently repainting my cdp iv midsoles with black and white angelus paint. The black is a bit glossy is there any way to give it the flat effect like what is on the pair? What sealer do you use? Thanks in advance

Op, (or anyone else who can help) I am currently repainting my cdp iv midsoles with black and white angelus paint. The black is a bit glossy is there any way to give it the flat effect like what is on the pair? What sealer do you use? Thanks in advance

Also forgot to ask is there a good primer I should use first? Especiially made for rubber etc? Only other pair I've painted was my cdp ix

Also forgot to ask is there a good primer I should use first? Especiially made for rubber etc? Only other pair I've painted was my cdp ix

Looks good and awesome work but I would probably never try it on any of my shoes. Even some that I have 2-4 pair of. Great work nonetheless! It's very tempting though. Might grow the balls to do it one day
laugh.gif
. Maybe someone will post a easier tutorial. JB should take notes

Looks good and awesome work but I would probably never try it on any of my shoes. Even some that I have 2-4 pair of. Great work nonetheless! It's very tempting though. Might grow the balls to do it one day
laugh.gif
. Maybe someone will post a easier tutorial. JB should take notes

Originally Posted by hoardinjordANZ

I used only angelus paints, and angelus matt finisher for the midsoles (IV bred-III fire red)...
You should try mixing colors with duller, you 'll have better results..

Try to use gently a sandpaper before painting the shoes! 

Good luck!

Originally Posted by hoardinjordANZ

I used only angelus paints, and angelus matt finisher for the midsoles (IV bred-III fire red)...
You should try mixing colors with duller, you 'll have better results..

Try to use gently a sandpaper before painting the shoes! 

Good luck!

Does angelus paint chip and crack like the og paint on the retros we see now?  Great job on the shoes btw; much props.

Does angelus paint chip and crack like the og paint on the retros we see now?  Great job on the shoes btw; much props.

Thanks man, btw your work is amazing I had to show it off to sum of my friends.. Are to gonna do the blk/cement 3s?

Thanks man, btw your work is amazing I had to show it off to sum of my friends.. Are to gonna do the blk/cement 3s?

Originally Posted by CDUNK

Yes it cracks but very slightly, in the thin white part on the back of the midsole (where gets the weight of the foot) but its not visible...No way cracking in the sides like FR III,CDP IV ... if you do it right!
You should prim it gently first and then apply two or three THIN coats of paint!
Apply matt finisher when paint dries and you are done!!!

Originally Posted by CDUNK

Yes it cracks but very slightly, in the thin white part on the back of the midsole (where gets the weight of the foot) but its not visible...No way cracking in the sides like FR III,CDP IV ... if you do it right!
You should prim it gently first and then apply two or three THIN coats of paint!
Apply matt finisher when paint dries and you are done!!!

I'm pretty sure he could charge 50 to 75 + shipping to do this process and everybody would send their shoes to him...I know I would.

I'm pretty sure he could charge 50 to 75 + shipping to do this process and everybody would send their shoes to him...I know I would.

Back
Top Bottom