NIKETALK...You'll not believe in your eyes...MUST SEE ...***UPDATE-TUTORIAL-VIDEO-PICS,PAGE 12***

I decided to go ahead and remove the jumpman from my 3s. the heel tab on my 03 white cements now say air
came out clean but the tabs were yellowed so now u can see a white outline of the jumpman. now all I nned is to find something to use forthe nike air. thinking about using the heel tab from my fusion 3s

anybody got an idea of what I cam use to make the nike air?
found a gasket at a hardware site but it was red. I kinda want white
thanks

anybody got an idea of what I cam use to make the nike air?
found a gasket at a hardware site but it was red. I kinda want white
thanks

Originally Posted by jayem

I wonder how many of you guys are going to attempt this, with their Cements next month.
If i can purchase a pair with the right toe box shape, i'll try it, but it's gonna be more dificult than III's ...

Originally Posted by jayem

I wonder how many of you guys are going to attempt this, with their Cements next month.
If i can purchase a pair with the right toe box shape, i'll try it, but it's gonna be more dificult than III's ...

Originally Posted by El Bro

DK,

Have you done the black/cements yet?  Curious to see your work on them.  Thanks

No ..I dont feel like changing them... glossy black leather,fake-almost plastic grey "leather", dark varsity red accents... no..i just use them as winder beaters..

DK,

No ..I dont feel like changing them... glossy black leather,fake-almost plastic grey "leather", dark varsity red accents... no..i just use them as winder beaters..

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

I'm looking for a nike air template. can anyone post a close up of the back of some 2001 3s?
I think you should find a pair in your size!
The emblem is bigger in big sizes, i wear sz8, i made the logo from an 1999 bcIV pair sz8..bigger sizes-bigger logo

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

I'm looking for a nike air template. can anyone post a close up of the back of some 2001 3s?
I think you should find a pair in your size!
The emblem is bigger in big sizes, i wear sz8, i made the logo from an 1999 bcIV pair sz8..bigger sizes-bigger logo

Originally Posted by dkonstantinos

DK,

You should try the magic eraser on them.  It will take the shine off the shiny midsole and shiny leather.  I think the midsole was more time consuming to take the shine off than the leather, or the other way around.  I cant remember.

DK,

You should try the magic eraser on them.  It will take the shine off the shiny midsole and shiny leather.  I think the midsole was more time consuming to take the shine off than the leather, or the other way around.  I cant remember.

DK,

I saw some videos on utube , i dont think we have this "magic eraser" in Greece, and shoes are very crappy quality to buy this stuff from ebay just for them..maybe i change my mind in a few months but now...nahhh

DK,

I saw some videos on utube , i dont think we have this "magic eraser" in Greece, and shoes are very crappy quality to buy this stuff from ebay just for them..maybe i change my mind in a few months but now...nahhh

Back
Top Bottom