NIKETALK...You'll not believe in your eyes...MUST SEE ...***UPDATE-TUTORIAL-VIDEO-PICS,PAGE 12***

Really dope bro
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dkonstantinos

OK!

Here's the update i have promised...

***I wanna thank you all for your positive feedback !!!***

I give you some more pics and a video-tutorial we have made in my friends store DEVICE1(www.deviceone.eu)�in Thessaloniki!

Best regards to all of you, i wish you good luck in this project!!!

..I would be very happy to see pics of your work in this thread !!!

My next update is in November.......................................................
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Here is the tutorial!
Good luck to everyone !
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Incredible work done here. Really makes me want to do this to mine.
Unfortunately, your video is incredibly difficult to watch. You need some editing software bro, and maybe some subtitles for us Yankees. But thank you for posting and sharing!

OK!

Here's the update i have promised...

***I wanna thank you all for your positive feedback !!!***

I give you some more pics and a video-tutorial we have made in my friends store DEVICE1(www.deviceone.eu)�in Thessaloniki!

Best regards to all of you, i wish you good luck in this project!!!

..I would be very happy to see pics of your work in this thread !!!

My next update is in November.......................................................
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Here is the tutorial!
Good luck to everyone !
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Incredible work done here. Really makes me want to do this to mine.
Unfortunately, your video is incredibly difficult to watch. You need some editing software bro, and maybe some subtitles for us Yankees. But thank you for posting and sharing!

practiced on a pair of fusion 3s and it came out okay but yours look so smooth, i cant see any remains of the jumpman in your pics
gonna practice a little more before i ruin some 3s
i also need a template because i dont wanna freehand the nike air and can anyone recommend something to make the material with?

practiced on a pair of fusion 3s and it came out okay but yours look so smooth, i cant see any remains of the jumpman in your pics
gonna practice a little more before i ruin some 3s
i also need a template because i dont wanna freehand the nike air and can anyone recommend something to make the material with?

a labor of love for sure. nice work and helpful sharing of information on technique. i believe i have the skill and handiwork to pull off similar results on a particular pair that i just absolutely love, but committing the time is another story. i will be interested to see how or if this develops further.

a labor of love for sure. nice work and helpful sharing of information on technique. i believe i have the skill and handiwork to pull off similar results on a particular pair that i just absolutely love, but committing the time is another story. i will be interested to see how or if this develops further.

I wonder how many of you guys are going to attempt this, with their Cements next month.

I wonder how many of you guys are going to attempt this, with their Cements next month.

I decided to go ahead and remove the jumpman from my 3s. the heel tab on my 03 white cements now say air
came out clean but the tabs were yellowed so now u can see a white outline of the jumpman. now all I nned is to find something to use forthe nike air. thinking about using the heel tab from my fusion 3s

Back
Top Bottom