NIKETALK...You'll not believe in your eyes...MUST SEE ...***UPDATE-TUTORIAL-VIDEO-PICS,PAGE 12***

hello friends, is it possible to find this tutorial somewhere? Maybe some of you have it and would be that kind to make it available for me?

Grave digging but I can't seem to find the tutorial video for these custom Nike air heel tabs! Someone help! Thanks in advance

Very dope work bruh.. Fire red 3's  
pimp.gif

Anyone know where to get this video or did anyone save it? The links I have found are dead. I am customizing my bred iv's and hope they come out as nice as these customs.

:wow: I'm doing this! I'm nice with the paint brush so I think I can pull it off. Bout to do my black 4s and fire red 3. OP you're the man

Wow, I'd like the see the video as well. I'm not that great with the paint, but the OP has skills. 

eek.gif
I'm doing this! I'm nice with the paint brush so I think I can pull it off. Bout to do my black 4s and fire red 3. OP you're the man
Any updates?

Are there any custom shops stateside capable of doing this. Given the crazy customs out there shouldn't be that hard for their skills.  

Last edited:
Any updates?

Are there any custom shops stateside capable of doing this. Given the crazy customs out there shouldn't be that hard for their skills.  

I'm having trouble obtaining a nike air template to use. I have some 01 3s but the NA is all cracked

Here's a restoration I'm in the middle of working on I'm just waiting on a airbrush kit for the cracked paint and I still need some nike air templates to use. Sorry for crappy iPhone picks

I am sorry guys, I deleted the tutorial a year ago ..People were fighting in the comment section for politics... Some said that the economic crisis was my fault, because this project required some Billion Euros.. LOL!!There is still a smaller video up, but not the tutorial ! I can give help to NIKETALKers in this thread!

Last edited:
I am sorry guys, I deleted the tutorial a year ago ..People were fighting in the comment section for politics... Some said that the economic crisis was my fault, because this project required some Billion Euros.. LOL!!There is still a smaller video up, but not the tutorial ! I can give help to NIKETALKers in this thread!

Can u give a brief run down? Maybe some cliffs on the basics of doing this?

Hey man I have a quick question, recently I bought some 2001's with Nike Air already on the back, but its missing the N
I

I was wondering what stencil/N you used?
My job should be easier than yours considering this is already done
If you didn't buy the letters, how did you make it?

@dkonstantinos

Fan of your work, barely finding out about you sorry, i customize and restore sneakers here in Phoenix Arizona and made my own Tabs (NOT NIKE AIR)  before i found out about you, but i love your work too. i ve been looking like crazy for your video but is no where to be found, i just want to see if maybe i can find something i can pick up and possibly improve while making my own back tabs. if you could MAYBE email me if you still have that video saved somewhere, and if its possible for you or ANYONE else to let me know of what materials theyre using? i used "Speed carve" which is suppose to be for stamp making i thought it would be good because its suppose to be rubber but it was brittle and kept cracking. Just want to find a better material to use, Thank You again.

Back
Top Bottom