NikeTalk's better days are in the past Vol. Too Much Hate These Days....

I have not started this thread in a '"salty" mood, a term that did not even exists when I first joined here back in 2002, but rather just haveobservation as of late.

Though, half the hate on here is deserved, much of it is uncalled for. For example, I don't know Sputnik personally or have seen all of his posts, but theamount of hate for ANYONE on here that has any sort of success gets flamed. So what if somebody has a certain car, girl, or job? Why hate? Some put themselvesin a position to succeed, others are born into it, and yes, some do flaunt it maliciously and show it off....when this happens, flame on.

The general forum has fallen off. At least in the JB and Nike forums, dudes stay lookin out for one another, but people in the general forum actually post upsome of their live stories or ask for advice and get flamed. Let dudes be, Ive seen guys get ten hate responses before someone older and wiser comes throughand actually chimes in his or her advice.

I swear we need an age limit of 18 and up on NT.

Vent closed. I'm sure I'll catch flame for this, but just my .02 cents. I know some people agree with me.

OFF YOURSELF

btw i didnt read any of that garbage
smile.gif

I just hate the people who use general as their damm blog

I don't care about people's personal life or the problems that they have

sputnik is an annoying lame who tries to show off his parents wealth as his own

op is wack, hacked account my $#$

And some NT'ers that have recently joined think this place was a place to flame people for fun

eyes.gif
Another post about how NT has fallen off. No one is forcing you to logon and post.

I honestly see more hate in the JB forum than here.
Most people in the JB forum aren't too open minded and once a new Jordan shoe comes up, it is automatically hated on if it isn't part of the Air Jordanseries.
Even if it is, they hate on the color. And when they get the color, ie: true blues III, Space Jams, etc... then they complain about the quality and the price.
Sorry for that little vent.

I know it is a different kind of hate, but it is hate and anger nonetheless.
Plus you are less likely to see the kind of hate and anger here on specific shoebrand section because this place is where the most broad and non-specificsubject in the whole NT.
In the JB and Nike forums, you can only talk about shoes and clothes while in the General Forum, minus the profanity and nudity, it is practically a free forall.

You know, I was just thinking "I don't take the internet seriously enough" and was going to post a thread just like this.

I'm so glad you did it for me.

Awesome.

This entire forum is FILLED with people hating on stuff
laugh.gif

I know that I participate sometimes, but it's just the internet. I don't take a lot of things here seriously, and no one should really take anything Isay personally.

Besides, if you go to any other internet General forum where people are "nice", it's a lot worse because no one really offers a unique point ofview. They just agree with each other and pat each other on the back and post smiley faces.

I agree.

Can't help it though.

Some members just spend their whole lives on this board and others try a little too hard to try and fit in.

All I know is it used to be helluva lot funnier when there could be comparisons in PYPS.

Now we can't even do em
smh.gif
kids these days, ruining the good stuff

Originally Posted by RFX45

I honestly see more hate in the JB forum than here.
Most people in the JB forum aren't too open minded and once a new Jordan shoe comes up, it is automatically hated on if it isn't part of the Air Jordan series.
Even if it is, they hate on the color. And when they get the color, ie: true blues III, Space Jams, etc... then they complain about the quality and the price.
Sorry for that little vent.

I know it is a different kind of hate, but it is hate and anger nonetheless.
Plus you are less likely to see the kind of hate and anger here on specific shoebrand section because this place is where the most broad and non-specific subject in the whole NT.
In the JB and Nike forums, you can only talk about shoes and clothes while in the General Forum, minus the profanity and nudity, it is practically a free for all.

If I say I hate a shoe and I tell someone I hate them is there a difference?

yes there is

Honestly it's too much hate, not enough new information, and the rules got a bit too strict.

The freedom and creativity that was once alive and kicking here on NT is gone. Everyone gets hated on and the new youngins on the board dont want to get flamedso they just join the flame wars instead.

I feel like we are under the Nazi Regime and anyone who speaks out or creates a potential great thread gets shutdown immediately with hate and jealousy. Whereis Efil 4 Rekel? CELEBRATE DIVERSITY!

Originally Posted by Nawth21

All I know is it used to be helluva lot funnier when there could be comparisons in PYPS.

Now we can't even do em
smh.gif
kids these days, ruining the good stuff
thank you...

mods need to realize that this forum is for young folks...

and young folks like to make fun of each other... its nothin wrong with some good natured ribbing...

A bunch of nameless, faceless avys got you bent because they don't want to share in the success of another nameless faceless avy?

...seriously?

Agreed to a certain extent.

Many come on here for "E-Fame", and end up getting flamed.
Some genuinely need help and get flamed.

It's just one of those things where people want laughs to help make them feel better, and other people can't get advice because it gets ruined by theformer.

NT will most likely always be this way, so you just kinda need to get used to it and adapt, ignore the flames and look out for the wise posts from the othermembers.

Back
Top Bottom