NikeTalk's better days are in the past Vol. Too Much Hate These Days....

Originally Posted by AirJordanSeattle23

iv been posting on here since early 2001 and i gotta agree. i remember the days of only 8k members. everyone wanted to post new info. was a really chill forum. now its gone to crap imo. to many immature teenagers and haters.
co-sign. too many dudes looking to be the popular member.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by AirJordanSeattle23

iv been posting on here since early 2001 and i gotta agree. i remember the days of only 8k members. everyone wanted to post new info. was a really chill forum. now its gone to crap imo. to many immature teenagers and haters.
co-sign. too many dudes looking to be the popular member.

Agreed 100% on what finns said.

People love to rush to stoneface a thread starter even though a lot of times the topic is pretty funny. Like, relax tough guy, it's a sneaker forum.Lighten up.

I haven't been on here for too long....just over 2 years but I have to agree. It does seem there has been an influx in the amount of flaming and insults onhere in those 2 years. There are a lot of immature kids/"adults" on here but it obviously doesn't bother me enough since I'm still here.

i agree. should atleast be 18 to post. but then again this site is rated g so without the youngins i guess nt would be no more.

In the beginning the flaming was a little worse. You had to go through the initial "newbie roast". Then you had to deal with all the funny You Mad,and random other pictures and gifs. Those were the days, lol.

Originally Posted by DayDayz e36

OFF YOURSELF

btw i didnt read any of that garbage
smile.gif
exactly....
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DaBuddhaWitJays

I agree.

Can't help it though.

Some members just spend their whole lives on this board and others try a little too hard to try and fit in.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Uhh, one could argue that the OP is one of those members... Go outsideand get some fresh air and maybe some of you wouldn't complain about how "NT general fell off" it's a %%+*$#% web forum for Christ sakes[/color]
laugh.gif
smh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Go complain about something that TRULY matters in this world.. yeah, someof the %!!+ posted is repetitive and stupid.. but seriously? I swear threads like these are created at least twice a week
alien.gif
[/color]

Originally Posted by Jumpshot

JKickz if you died no one would care, not even your family.....

laugh.gif
..that's cold..even though he dissed GED graduates..i guessi'll forgive him..he's better off in Nike Retro, Nike and Jordan..he's normal there and not as attention gettin..
laugh.gif

Everyone needs to take it easy on JKickz.

It prob isnt even him posting ... I bet its that guy who stole his password just trying to make him seem lame again.

Originally Posted by So Slickening

I can honestly say, being 16, that I'm more mature than some of 18 year olds.

Cool man, wanna cookie?

And about the "stolen password" +@$+ above I don't believe it for a second

OP, you and Sputnik get the
indifferent.gif
. Also, Sputnik, or should I saySmutnik, deserves the hate. Dude is such an attention @!%@+ posting videos and everything about a car his parents got him. Then he posts another bulletinindirectly bragging about his GTR, or should I say his daddy's GTR,
smh.gif
. Andto you (OP) stop posting for a while, please. It will do us all a big favor
happy.gif

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Originally Posted by Jumpshot

JKickz if you died no one would care, not even your family.....

laugh.gif
..that's cold..even though he dissed GED graduates..i guess i'll forgive him..he's better off in Nike Retro, Nike and Jordan..he's normal there and not as attention gettin..
laugh.gif

Hold up, this is the dude that dissed GED graduates and people that go to community colleges?
That fool really thinks hes going to get any support for his thread?

Originally Posted by Ripfan8I6

Originally Posted by So Slickening

I can honestly say, being 16, that I'm more mature than some of 18 year olds.

Cool man, wanna cookie?
laugh.gif
That's what they all say. You can only gauge yourmaturity at a given age when you are older.

Back
Top Bottom