NikeTalk's better days are in the past Vol. Too Much Hate These Days....

I dont see why ppl say the site has decreased in quality....when websites do that to me I leave or stop visiting.

Ive been saying this for some time now.

Niketalk a few years ago was much better.

op ... you take this site/the internet extremely serious ... as well as your job and your girlfriend and your made up stories ... i dont think anyone on herewould care if you dont come back on here because you think its gone downhill ...

high_horse.jpg

Originally Posted by RFX45

I honestly see more hate in the JB forum than here.
Most people in the JB forum aren't too open minded and once a new Jordan shoe comes up, it is automatically hated on if it isn't part of the Air Jordan series.
Even if it is, they hate on the color. And when they get the color, ie: true blues III, Space Jams, etc... then they complain about the quality and the price.

That's funny, especially from a guy who tried to lecture me for thinking the price of the Space Jams was fine and that people have no reason to complainconsidering the cost of OGs...

Glad to see we agree.

agreed. I've accepted it as part of the territory. there are some good folks on here though and it is pretty obvious who is in it for the attention/fix andwho is in it for the community. it's not worth my time worrying about the former so I just let it pass on by.

Originally Posted by DaBuddhaWitJays

I agree.

Can't help it though.

Some members just spend their whole lives on this board and others try a little too hard to try and fit in.

Quoted for Truth, not only do these members have no lives their ignorance surpasses their level of "Swag" ten fold...

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

Originally Posted by RFX45

I honestly see more hate in the JB forum than here.
Most people in the JB forum aren't too open minded and once a new Jordan shoe comes up, it is automatically hated on if it isn't part of the Air Jordan series.
Even if it is, they hate on the color. And when they get the color, ie: true blues III, Space Jams, etc... then they complain about the quality and the price.

That's funny, especially from a guy who tried to lecture me for thinking the price of the Space Jams was fine and that people have no reason to complain considering the cost of OGs...

Glad to see we agree.

I wasn't saying it was the people complaining about the price, I was pointing out your logic.
Saying it's ok to pay more because you paid way more from a reseller isn't a good logic 9to me).
Saying it's ok to pay more because quality got better or the economy has changed would have been more logical.
In that thread, I did say I won't mention pricing.
I'm not saying people can't complain though, they just have to be reasonable.

If people want high quality shoes, then be ready to pay... and pay a lot.
If people want it to be cheap, then don't complain about the quality being horrible.
It is an issue where having it both ways won't work well, and most likely won't happen.

But for a better beginning, let's just we agree to disagree and start the end of the hate and such.

Originally Posted by JKickz1334

I have not started this thread in a '"salty" mood, a term that did not even exists when I first joined here back in 2002, but rather just have observation as of late.

Though, half the hate on here is deserved, much of it is uncalled for. For example, I don't know Sputnik personally or have seen all of his posts, but the amount of hate for ANYONE on here that has any sort of success gets flamed. So what if somebody has a certain car, girl, or job? Why hate? Some put themselves in a position to succeed, others are born into it, and yes, some do flaunt it maliciously and show it off....when this happens, flame on.

The general forum has fallen off. At least in the JB and Nike forums, dudes stay lookin out for one another, but people in the general forum actually post up some of their live stories or ask for advice and get flamed. Let dudes be, Ive seen guys get ten hate responses before someone older and wiser comes through and actually chimes in his or her advice.

I swear we need an age limit of 18 and up on NT.

Vent closed. I'm sure I'll catch flame for this, but just my .02 cents. I know some people agree with me.
indifferent.gif
Where's JR5? Someone needs to put a 1 postlimit on this guy. You can have your .02 cents back, you better deposit it in the bank so you're not totally broke and worthless. You keep creating theselame topics and are always full of %*!$.

We don't need an age limit, we need an IQ minimum and a bull %*!$ detector. Both of which would leave you unable to post.

It never stops
tired.gif

Thanks to those who are sharing their respected viewpoints....and the haters are right on cue.

It never stops
tired.gif

Thanks to those who are sharing their respected viewpoints....and the haters are right on cue.
You post to get noticed. That's why nobody likes you.

- General was always like this to an extent, its just gotten worse. now general is just a big race to see who can insult the OP first and/or get the most
laugh.gif
posted, while the mods let that bs go on forever. dudes here areclowns...thing is they always have been. look at the common theme of topics that go page after page of nothing but nonsense and laughesat someone elses expense? compare that to a thread made to enlighten and educate......or just talk about something different
ohwell.gif

- one thing i disagree with though, JB isnt any better. what killed JB was them moving showcase and art.

- but you know? you know where NT is still the way it used to be? NIKE, NIKE RETRO, and SNEAKER SHOWCASE/ART. ive been trying to browse there more often. thoseforums still fell like the old NT. you have virtually 0% of the bs you see in General daily.

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

It never stops
tired.gif

You post to get noticed. That's why nobody likes you.
You have 25,000 posts, I have under 3,000 Joka. C'mon now man, you can get me better than that, you roasted my alias pretty bad from what Iread
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

- General was always like this to an extent, its just gotten worse. now general is just a big race to see who can insult the OP first and/or get the most
laugh.gif
posted, while the mods let that bs go on forever. dudes here are clowns...thing is they always have been. look at the common theme of topics that go page after page of nothing but nonsense and laughes at someone elses expense? compare that to a thread made to enlighten and educate......or just talk about something different
ohwell.gif

- one thing i disagree with though, JB isnt any better. what killed JB was them moving showcase and art.

- but you know? you know where NT is still the way it used to be? NIKE, NIKE RETRO, and SNEAKER SHOWCASE/ART. ive been trying to browse there more often. those forums still fell like the old NT. you have virtually 0% of the bs you see in General daily.
QFT.

I went in there the other day and I felt like I was 16 again....

Weren't you saying your account got hacked? is this really your or just trying to get some NT'ers mad
eyes.gif

and it's not even that bad on NT so stop complaining
ohwell.gif

^^ Yea I've actually been spending a lot of time in the Nike Retro & Nike threads myself...some pretty solid people ppl in there

Also gonna look back into sneaker showcase now that I have started buying kicks again

No this time it's me, just speaking my mind..that's all. I'm not mad, part of it could be me, though. I used to spend all my time in the otherforums, and now it's mainly in the general. I'm starting to get back in the shoe game though.

Back
Top Bottom