NinjaHood Interview *Updated*

"Niketalk" "Dirtyliscious" and things like that sound so weird when theyre said out loud
laugh.gif

Video was excellent!
pimp.gif

I remember when was was doing our papers last minute (we went to the same college), EVERY 5 minutes dude was on NT literally ! : lol

Dude will take a quick nap while doing his paper, wake up, go straight to NT without even picking up the pen to continue writing his paper
laugh.gif

He contributes to NT more than anyone I know (trust me i've seen him first hand
laugh.gif
)

I'm happy people are giving him respect, dude loves the sneaker game.

He already know this summer whats poppin' since I live 15 minutes away from him...DR Festival X Dominican Parade
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

Video was excellent!
pimp.gif

I remember when was was doing our papers last minute (we went to the same college), EVERY 5 minutes dude was on NT literally ! : lol

Dude will take a quick nap while doing his paper, wake up, go straight to NT without even picking up the pen to continue writing his paper
laugh.gif

He contributes to NT more than anyone I know (trust me i've seen him first hand
laugh.gif
)

I'm happy people are giving him respect, dude loves the sneaker game.

He already know this summer whats poppin' since I live 15 minutes away from him...DR Festival X Dominican Parade
pimp.gif

Well said.

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

henz0 Says:

[font=Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]Hey can you guys do a segment with me but on my fitted hats instead? My kick game is subpar like my lyrical ability but I've got about 20 different NHL fitteds in aqua & also navy. Let me know[/font]

Originally Posted by simpliSD

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

henz0 Says:

[font=Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]Hey can you guys do a segment with me but on my fitted hats instead? My kick game is subpar like my lyrical ability but I've got about 20 different NHL fitteds in aqua & also navy. Let me know[/font]

Cant wait! 

Originally Posted by 1boredzombie

Washington Heights NT summit at ninjahoods 
nerd.gif
 lol i'll bring
pimp.gif
 and a couple dutches...yaaaaa

Where do you plan on sitting?  
You better RSVP a seat right now

Place would be hot boxed after 5mins, but not from the smoke. . 

Dude's collection is obviously serious.

Props to him for keepin it 100 in the vid.

*Edit* I remember seein him in Harlem one day back when Gentry was doin a JB event @ HoH. Aint say whatup but I'm pretty sure it was dude.

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

pimp.gif

PM for that mini wash heights NT summit

Yooooooo those comments are killin me.

Jrose ended the N word with "er" instead of "a"...wont be surprised if thats really him.

Back
Top Bottom