Bea
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

doin90onthefreeway wrote:
laugh.gif
yea you caught me

eyes.gif

damn it how did you know?

yo this is my SON aka "ninjahood's room" on facebook huh?
laugh.gif
roll.gif

i knew it wasn't anyone i knew, hell anyone from da East coast.....money would log in late night which would correspond with da Pacific time...

once i saw duke log-in from his cellphone for hours gettin drunk off absorbin my swag we had a real special basketcase
30t6p3b.gif
grin.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

sarcasm.jpg

laugh.gif

over your head it went

if u want to accuse me, cool

im not gunna lose any sleep over it

laugh.gif
eyes.gif

Also, I don't think its that freeway dude because "the room" added me on facebook and also messaged me a party on "dyckman"?

$85,000 shoe collection, but don't have a car/own apartment = fail.

Shoe collecting is done & over with once you hit 18. It's cool in high school, but that's about it.

If you're over 18 & still wake up at 6am for Jordan's, your life is at an all-time low.

I haven't bought a pair of shoes since 2007, 4 years ago.

Originally Posted by Treb2k5

Shoe collecting is done & over with once you hit 18. It's cool in high school, but that's about it.

If you're over 18 & still wake up at 6am for Jordan's, your life is at an all-time low.

fp8m09.gif

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Also, I don't think its that freeway dude because "the room" added me on facebook and also messaged me a party on "dyckman"?
it's 3+ people
2 of which would love to be Ninjahood's children,

it's obvious considering they're going back and forth making fun of each other... yet they're severely unimportant

who else would even comment about them?

And we're all very proud of you. Congratulations (?)

Yo whoever made the ninjahood room FB is wild corny, dude is mad annoying and nowhere near funny...

I didn't expect ThunderChunk to look the way he does, why is his pic on that Ninjahoods Room FB page?

Lol at the RiverXBear and Anton Lavey comments

go *##@ a goat

Originally Posted by blackngold1z

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

He already know this summer whats poppin' since I live 15 minutes away from him...DR Festival X Dominican Parade
pimp.gif

PM for that mini wash heights NT summit
With Ninjahood it be POPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
pimp.gif

This dude knows like EVERYBODY there seriously
I got a dominican gf and trust me once u go dominicana...
smokin.gif

NT summit for dominican parade? meet in the heights? I'm with it.

Sexy dominican chicks be FLOOOOOOOOOOOOODED and trust me there would be so many good lookin chicks, you are going to wonder where the ugly ones are
laugh.gif

Going with Ninjahood, you gonna have a fun time 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom