Nipsey Hussle!!!

The Outro
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

anyone been to one of his headlining shows? im bout to go to this one over here in San Diego tonight
pimp.gif
.. just wanted some input on playlist or just a review of your experience. Hu$$le!!

anyone been to one of his headlining shows? im bout to go to this one over here in San Diego tonight
pimp.gif
.. just wanted some input on playlist or just a review of your experience. Hu$$le!!

Originally Posted by Dunk These

pimp.gif

did you end up going? he was +%*#%!# TERRIBLE.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

pimp.gif

Damb
ohwell.gif
. Was actually looking forward to going to one of his shows when he comes through the H.

pimp.gif

Damb
ohwell.gif
. Was actually looking forward to going to one of his shows when he comes through the H.

I probably listen to the Outro at least 5 times a day. The whole tape goes hard though. Only song I could do without is Thats What @%@# Do.

TMC
pimp.gif

I probably listen to the Outro at least 5 times a day. The whole tape goes hard though. Only song I could do without is Thats What @%@# Do.

TMC
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Was he just on that bull #$*#? I went to his show at Yoshi's up here in SF this summer, it's not like he can't perform he was just on some trife #$*#.

He was late, supposed to be a live band but they allegedly had trouble on the Bay Bridge... I came via the Bay Bridge
indifferent.gif

His set was under half a hour. The show is "over," but wait apparently he's coming back out. Yoshi's staff doesn't even know what's going. Rumors that it's just an intermission, rumors he's funkin with the promoter, rumors that he's officially left the building.

We're smoking blunts outside when we hear he actually is coming back out, this is damn near forty minutes later. By this time almost everyone has left, he comes back and performs for another twenty minutes. The end. Good music, terrible show.

pimp.gif

Was he just on that bull #$*#? I went to his show at Yoshi's up here in SF this summer, it's not like he can't perform he was just on some trife #$*#.

He was late, supposed to be a live band but they allegedly had trouble on the Bay Bridge... I came via the Bay Bridge
indifferent.gif

His set was under half a hour. The show is "over," but wait apparently he's coming back out. Yoshi's staff doesn't even know what's going. Rumors that it's just an intermission, rumors he's funkin with the promoter, rumors that he's officially left the building.

We're smoking blunts outside when we hear he actually is coming back out, this is damn near forty minutes later. By this time almost everyone has left, he comes back and performs for another twenty minutes. The end. Good music, terrible show.

Back
Top Bottom