NKETLK VIII ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT - LIMITED TO 175 PIECES AVAILABLE TO PUBLIC RIGHT NOW

Yeah putting it on certainly gives it a beating.
Now you're just being facetious.

We've sold hundreds of these t-shirts, I think I can count the number of complaints received on one hand and, to my knowledge, this is the ONLY complaintwe've received to date regarding the collar. So, let's not pretend that wearing the shirt will ruin it in all cases. Even in your initial post, younever stated that WEARING the shirt damages it. You've claimed that your hanger stretched the collar. That's quite different. I've worn my shirtseveral times, I've stored it on a hanger, and I've encountered no problems whatsoever.

You're saying that of all the heretofore unnamed t-shirt brands you have, yet for whatever reason refuse to reveal, this is the only t-shirt thatdoesn't hold up to being stretched by your hangers. Fair enough.

Yet we have hundreds of satisfied customers, many of whom store the shirt on hangers, and yours is the only complaint we've received about the collar. So,by that same token, it could be that you're doing something different than they are.

Now you're just being facetious.

When I put my tees on, the neck usually stretches.

I'm not sure how you took that as me being facetious.

Even in your initial post, you never stated that WEARING the shirt damages it.

I'm pretty sure that a good majority understand that there are risks of damaging a shirt when you wear it.

You're saying that of all the heretofore unnamed t-shirt brands you have, yet for whatever reason refuse to reveal, this is the only t-shirt that doesn't hold up to being stretched by your hangers. Fair enough.

No.

I posted this a page back, "I own several tees and most all of them are superior in quality."

Yet we have hundreds of satisfied customers, many of whom store the shirt on hangers, and yours is the only complaint we've received about the collar. So, by that same token, it could be that you're doing something different than they are.

Thats probably it.

Btw, I really feel that I'm taking the focus away from this thread's purpose.

I didn't intend on that, but I also didn't think my opinion/views would be responded to in the way that they were.

Manglor

I PMd you my hat sz.

pimp.gif

It's a really nice shirt, but i can't see myself wearing it out in public. Question for the Mods/Admins, how many of you actually wear the shirt to go out somewhere?
definitely.
multiple times.

I wore my shirt the very next day I recieved mine.

People being trife...don't like it, don't cop [jigga] what the f..k[jigga]. Period.

Besides, you should support a site that you frequent. AND if the profits are going to charity...that is an extra step. I say f it, why not make a profit?

Cats like to argue just to have something to type. Go holla at Mark Ecko for going from the dope graf based shirts ECHO put out to some of the garbage thatgets put out now..see if he responds.

Very commendable job fellas.

I appreciate the hard work (especially by steez) that was put into it.

That being said, the design is boo boo (although the pull tab is kinda clever). Has there been any thought about doing a contest that NTers could enter todesign the next one?

This is a great shirt..i definitely wanna get this..is the 3xl that much bigger in terms of the 2xl? i picked up a 2xl last time and it fit perfect..butdidn't wanna dry it..so i never dried it so i don't know how much it shrinks..good job on the shirt though method and steez

First off, Happy Holidays to all of you and a Merry Christmas to all those that celebrate it.

Im glad that most of the people posting in this thread like the design. To those that dont, its all good. Maybe you'll like the next one.
As far as the design itself, I tried to maintain the clean look from the original shirt while incorporating design cues from the VIIIs. I tried to stay trueto the shoe so everything that is on the shirt relates back to the VIIIs. The lines are obvious, the "8" i tried to make in the same vain as the"23", the "YEARS' STRONG" font is a close match to the "AIR JORDAN" that is on the side of the shoe, and the back graphic arepresentation of the heel. The back graphic was supposed to be more tonal and Steez tells me that it is darker than the picture represents. The back pulltab was a hit or miss detail but the staff and I felt it was a pretty cool feature. Ideally, I had wanted the "NT" logo below it to be chenille andembroidery just like the Jordan tongue logo but I was worried about time and execution.

To the cat that suggested I just threw this together in photoshop, you're wrong on both counts. 1. I dont "throw" things together especiallyfor projects that mean something to me. I look at designing for NT shirts as a privilege. 2. I didnt use photoshop.

As far as the whole storage thing, the only things i would put on hangers are dress shirts, outerwear, sweatshirts, and hoodies.

A design competition has been discussed. Personally, I wouldnt mind rocking out against fellow NT designers. You might force me to really really flex.
wink.gif

With that said, we're looking to come out with better product and have some things planned for all of you. We still need your support to make these plansa reality. A special thank goes out to Steez for continually busting his%%!# to make this project a reality. Without him, these shirts dont happen. Thankyou for the support and have a happy and safe holiday.

<>

It's a really nice shirt, but i can't see myself wearing it out in public. Question for the Mods/Admins, how many of you actually wear the shirt to go out somewhere?

I wear it in public. I wear it to sleep.

Great looking shirt!! where have I been to miss this?

I hate being broke around the holidays, hopefully there will still be some left when I get some spare change!

Keep up the good work guys..

Cyprus Sinner II,

I hate to break the news to you, but most designers use programs any "normal" cat can get such as adobe illustrator (this goes for fashion design andgraphic design). There are some other programs out there such as u4ia, but personally I find a lot of them clunky.

Back
Top Bottom