• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope so. His top assistant is too busy coming up with schemes for the Brow now. He dont give a damn about this team anymore. 8)

Lmao cold blooded. Kerr shoulda exploited Lee while the cavs were still surprised. He'll be accounted for next game. *sigh* Warriors. Making it look like the clippers should've been here instead to give the cavs some comp

Kerr need to call pop

An experienced coach wouldn't allow this to be honest, Kerr deserves a ton of the blame here with his lack of adjustments. The last 8 minutes of Cavs offense was hand the ball to Lebron and isolate him (which has led to Warriors comebacks). While this is entertaining to watch, the lack of creativity from both coaches is a bit disturbing for a Finals game.

If you're the Warriors, do you offer Draymond the max? I wouldn't.

Kerr's inexperience as a coach is showing

You don't make start making adjustments in the 4th quarter of the damn NBA Finals

Thank god we only got to wait a day for the next game

What is your guys opinion on this 8 day layoff inbetween playoffs and finals? Did it hurt the warriors more? Sure looks like it. Ifiots playing like its an exhibition game

Last edited:
Judging a team off one game? Ok.

Then again this is niketalk. Where things are decided after one game

That same Jazz team that was so GREAT scored 54 points in a Finals game.

But yea continue the conversation.

Bulls did what the Cavs are doing, they always slowed the game down a slow half court based offense and grinded those games out. Those Jazz teams were incredible, Bulls were just a tier above defensively.

They also weren't soft.

Last edited:
But they cant even obliterate this cavs team?

They would lose to the jazz in two games

Cavs should be going for a sweep on thursday

Last edited:

I wonder if Mark is gonna diss Kerr and talk about what he would've done differently on his mix tape.

Warriors-coach-Mark-Jackson.jpg

Joking. But I still trip on how much it must sting sitting there.

Last edited:
Thank god we only got to wait a day for the next game

What is your guys opinion on this 8 day layoff inbetween playoffs and finals? Did it hurt the warriors more? Sure looks like it. Ifiots playing like its an exhibition game

Noble

These dudes playing like they gonna be back here next year

Or playing like "It's ok if we lose a couple, still got a long series to go"

Or playing like "Kyire and Love gone, we should win, so we will coast"

Or playing like it hasn't hit them yet, STILL that the fact that this is THE FINALS, win or go home

Except Iggy, gotta give him his credit

Curry too busy feeling himself and soaking up all the headlines praising him

U lose buddy, and in a horrible fashion, they are going to dismantle your whole name, from the C to the Y

He's got to take the Della matchup personal and go to work

You ain't winning a game if you don't rebound the ball.
No doubt.

Don't get me wrong... I love everybody on that list..

But if a team had 30 rebounds... And a big man has 15...

The only way points would equal is of they scored 50 out of 100...

And 10 of a teams 20 dimes

Noble

These dudes playing like they gonna be back here next year

Or playing like "It's ok if we lose a couple, still got a long series to go"

Or playing like "Kyire and Love gone, we should win, so we will coast"

Or playing like it hasn't hit them yet, STILL that the fact that this is THE FINALS, win or go home

Except Iggy, gotta give him his credit

Curry too busy feeling himself and soaking up all the headlines praising him

U lose buddy, and in a horrible fashion, they are going to dismantle your whole name, from the C to the Y

He's got to take the Della matchup personal and go to work

Lets just hope they wake up next game.

Basketball is all about adjustments.

Lets hope scott foster refs next game :lol:

You don't make start making adjustments in the 4th quarter of the damn NBA Finals
agreed. it's an obvious sign of frustration on his part. i guess it's better to do this in the fourth quarter of the previous game than the 1st of the next though

draymond has no reason to flap his gums at anyone right now

I think the Warriors found some things that worked for them in the fourth quarter. Lee should definitely get more playing time as he made the Cavs pay with his ability to score in the paint and rebound when they trapped Curry.

Im going GS for Game 4

I believe that Wardell will be more on the attack early, he'll need to be I'll just say

These next couple games are gonna be very crucial

A must win for GS

curry always been a cool cat, but his lack of urgency should be worrying to golden state fans. i'd be freaking out if i was a fan just seeing his demeanor and body language. he's not down and out, but he's just not showing any heart, which is just as bad i think.

cavs defense was on full tilt last night and even though the games have all been pretty close, it's just enough to get the results they needed. if the cavs win the whole thing, no one's going to remember golden state for their ability to keep the score close throughout the series

Last edited:
The positive for Warriors fans is that Steph got his 3 going during the 4th qt (even though he did miss that wide open 3). However, at the same time, Steph dropped 20+ points in the 4th qt, and they still lost. I think he will come out gunning in Game 4 as it is essentially a must-win game. It'll be very interesting to see if he can get his head on straight and limit the TOs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom