Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

not sure why this lebron vs kobe thing is still an argument

at this age kobe was about to win 2 more chips

lebron pretending to die every game makes it seem like he's retiring soon 
Please stop mentioning the lakers and take it to th losers i mean lakers thread :smile:

not sure why this lebron vs kobe thing is still an argument

at this age kobe was about to win 2 more chips

lebron pretending to die every game makes it seem like he's retiring soon 
but dudes think hes playing another decade. 
laugh.gif

right or wrong, an athlete's excuse should never be that they were fatigued.
especially a world class athlete with access to the best training and medicine.  meanwhile hs kids r playing two games a day in summer league while eating mcdonalds and pizza in between games.  now i know kids stamina is a different story but their is still no excuse as to why u cant give it your all for 48 minutes every couple of days

Man there is no comparison

Lebron is a 30 year old man playing in the NBA where the whole focus is to stop him

Dudes isn't superman

Talking about playing 48 minutes :lol:

i say LeBron has 5-6 years of MVP-level basketball left, if that

he's gotta work on his post moves & learn how to play without relying on athleticism for when his body starts to decline

Last edited:
Brons final 24 second record should be up dated tho yes? Hes missed like more game winners just this series that resulted in OTs.

So now hes like 7/20

he just has the same condition iggy has where his elbow hurts real bad for a few seconds but suddenly feels fine seconds later 

That was unadulterated shade being thrown at Lebby's way last night by Iggy.

Lebron is a 30 year old man playing in the NBA where the whole focus is to stop him

Dudes isn't superman

Talking about playing 48 minutes
laugh.gif
dude gets pampered all day ice baths and what not but wants to complain that hes too tired...

mentally i would understand but we all know he loves the attention.  physically there is no excuse and even if u are u dont admit that ****

O Skill doesnt really make you indeniably better, Steph Curry is more offensively skilled than Lebron, yet Lebron is the best player in the L, cause of other things such as defense, athleticism, rebounding, and the uncontrollable thing known as size
But you're talking about Kobe's offense skill being better than Jordan. Even Jordan being bigger than Kobe ....shrug, he still the better offensive player all around. Curry smaller, but offensively still better than LBJ.

right or wrong, an athlete's excuse should never be that they were fatigued.
especially a world class athlete with access to the best training and medicine.  meanwhile hs kids r playing two games a day in summer league while eating mcdonalds and pizza in between games.  now i know kids stamina is a different story but their is still no excuse as to why u cant give it your all for 48 minutes every couple of days

Dudes isn't superman

Talking about playing 48 minutes :lol:

Cylde has clearly never played high level sports. Dude has literally no idea what he's talking about.

i say LeBron has 5-6 years of MVP-level basketball left, if that

he's gotta work on his post moves & learn how to play without relying on athleticism for when his body starts to decline

5-6 nah, more like 2-3 at best. He's going to catch Kobe's 19-year minute total in 3 years some 55k minutes and that's wit Bean missing the better parts of two seasons. The decline is coming. The declining efficiency has already begun.

Last edited:
I think all 3 matter but I really think size is overlooked. Ive been in debates where people said "but LeBron is way bigger so it doesnt count" :smh: And I say, that's exactly why he is the best. You can be talented and work on your game but you cant work on getting 2 or 3 inches taller. Same with Shaq, Dirk and KD.

I'm ok with this line of thinking but then I see the same people completely discredit Wilt. Confuses me

Asking a basketball player to go all 48 every night is like asking why hockey players take shifts. It is so taxing, it's physically impossible to not take a break

Dudes isn't superman

Talking about playing 48 minutes
laugh.gif
dude gets pampered all day ice baths and what not but wants to complain that hes too tired...

mentally i would understand but we all know he loves the attention.  physically there is no excuse and even if u are u dont admit that ****
I agree that you shouldn't admit it, but let's be real we're complaining that one man can't play all 48 minutes, control the ball every possession, score half of the points, make all the passes, get a bulks of the rebounds, read the opponents offense to make every defensive play and then turn right back around and go 1 on 5 immediately. No player in history has ever done that.

Lebby gonna be averaging 23 points @ 40% in three years. His jumper is already shot.

No more MVPs.

That's Kobe 2015 numbers yikes. Sounds about right though. He done winning MVPs and rings in my opinion of he doesn't get this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom