• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

I agree that you shouldn't admit it, but let's be real we're complaining that one man can't play all 48 minutes, control the ball every possession, score half of the points, make all the passes, get a bulks of the rebounds, read the opponents offense to make every defensive play and then turn right back around and go 1 on 5 immediately. No player in history has ever done that.
now u guys r just being ridiculous.  u know the saying "give it your all for (however long the game lasts)" that all coaches in sports say. 

That was unadulterated shade being thrown at Lebby's way last night by Iggy.

Was hilarious.

dude gets pampered all day ice baths and what not but wants to complain that hes too tired...

mentally i would understand but we all know he loves the attention.  physically there is no excuse and even if u are u dont admit that ****

especially a world class athlete with access to the best training and medicine.  meanwhile hs kids r playing two games a day in summer league while eating mcdonalds and pizza in between games.  now i know kids stamina is a different story but their is still no excuse as to why u cant give it your all for 48 minutes every couple of days

Maybe if he was on the limitless pill.

But, reality and the human body says different.

unless he gets help.... :nerd:

That's always a possibility but Wade is breaking down as well. They'll likely make the Finals again next season assuming health, but take another L to OKC/GS/SA (assuming LMA goes there as it seems is 80% chance of happening)

The intensity of a hs game is not = an nba game, by a long shot, especially if you're a very good player.

LeBron probably looks back at his hs games and laughs at how much of a joke hs ball was

So the whole playing 2 - 5 games in one day in hs isn't really a good argument

Last edited:
my favorite is when lebron falls to the ground after getting fouled

if he gets the call he rolls around pretending to be in pain for a few seconds

if he doesnt get the call he instantly jumps up and starts crying to the refs

"James has missed more shots than any other player has even taken during these NBA Finals. Think about that for a moment. James has misfired on 64 of his 107 field goal attempts. By comparison, Stephen Curry, the league MVP, has taken 63 field goal attempts, period."

The intensity of a hs game is not = an nba game, by a long shot, especially if you're a very good player.

LeBron probably looks back at his hs games and laughs at how much of a joke hs ball was
i've obviously never played an nba game but having to full court press and actually play defense at all times gets you tired real fast.  nba players get a lot of breaks with all the extra timeouts and reviews

my favorite is when lebron falls to the ground after getting fouled

if he gets the call he rolls around pretending to be in pain for a few seconds

if he doesnt get the call he instantly jumps up and starts crying to the refs
Completely agree here. I'm a huge Lebron fan and this has always been my biggest complaint, but then again that's my biggest complaint about all NBA players these days. That's the way it's become unfortunately. Everybody is always looking for the foul first and they do whatever dramatics and complaining they can to get the foul.

"James has missed more shots than any other player has even taken during these NBA Finals. Think about that for a moment. James has misfired on 64 of his 107 field goal attempts. By comparison, Stephen Curry, the league MVP, has taken 63 field goal attempts, period."

goat :lol:

goat :lol:

bu, but , but ,but

its the most points in the first 3 games yadda yaddy yadda

sounds a lot like a stat thrown around about another player earlier this season 
nerd.gif

Once again he's been asked to do it all. Gonna miss some shots.

This isn't 2011 any more. Bron kicked that rep a long time ago.

And that's just scoring. That SHOULD be Kobe's advantage, right? It's unanimous that Bron is a better passer and and rebounder, but what Kobe was always known for were his scoring and "killer instinct", his clutch gene. Well, Lebron's been more consistent in those areas as well so how is Kobe a better player than Lebron to anyone who isn't a Laker fan?

This ALWAYS gets overlooked because the "flashiness" or whatever of Kobe's clutch shots get replayed over and over making it seem like he's been more "clutch."

i say LeBron has 5-6 years of MVP-level basketball left, if that

he's gotta work on his post moves & learn how to play without relying on athleticism for when his body starts to decline

Dude, you're trippin if you think Lebron is going another 5-6 years of MVP type bball. His efficiency is already dropping off and just look at the fatigue on him. His body starting to wear down.

nobody misses as many shots as bron in the finals ...goat  
laugh.gif
 even a.i. is shaking his head at him. 

funniest part for me, when the cavs when, is how the narrative is always, 'gahhhhhhhh bron had 40 and he didnt even shoot well...imagine when he finally finds his rhythm, dude is gonna drop a 157 pts b'

dubs taking game 5. hyphy movement. ghost ride the finals. weebbilization.

Last edited:
Mike missed a lot of shots in the Finals. Kobe missed a lot. Bron is gonna miss a lot. Magic, Larry Bird, etc etc.

They face the entirety of a team's defensive gameplan, and are still asked to "find a way" to run the offense/score.

This also happens at the end of a 9-10 month season, games 99-100-101-102 what have you.

Bron faces on a daily basis Iggy, Barnes, Green, Thompson and even a few switches with Livingston or Curry. All fresh legs, all taking turns defending him. When he gets passed them, he gets clocked by Bogut, or Lee, Speights, etc.

He's gonna miss some shots. It happens. All the guys I mentioned are still considered greats of the NBA, and have won multiple multiple multiple titles.

Pretty sure missing a few shots is ok.

This is like a Lebron's fan worst nightmare

Lebron is turning into Kobe...messing up all their arguments

This is like a Lebron's fan worst nightmare

Lebron is turning into Kobe...messing up all their arguments

It's actually quite glorious. Even Bean has never chucked this much. 36 points on 33 shots yikes.

Last edited:
LeBron James was 4-of-14 when guarded by Andre Iguodala in Game 4 and is 18-of-54 against him for the series.

33%

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom