No Black Cat or Pure Money Editions This Year??

Pure$ or Black Cat VIs
pimp.gif

No and thank the Lord for it

and to hypeNT500, you can rock your retros all you want, watch em crack, just get a pair of the CDPs

Thank god....
Pure XII's would actually be smooth though.
That idea had never crossed my mind.

Edit: "and to hypeNT500, you can rock your retros all you want, watch em crack, just get a pair of the CDPs"

Whatttt?
nerd.gif

Glad I'm not the only one who caught that AirGolden.....

Someone's a little fired up about his 15th birthday present
laugh.gif

Ahhh the VI idea would be fire in my opinion if they did it right. BUT PLEASE dont give JB any ideas to bastardize another classic shoe

Originally Posted by kingk777

Thank god....
Pure XII's would actually be smooth though.
That idea had never crossed my mind.

Edit: "and to hypeNT500, you can rock your retros all you want, watch em crack, just get a pair of the CDPs"

Whatttt?
nerd.gif

Glad I'm not the only one who caught that AirGolden.....

Someone's a little fired up about his 15th birthday present
laugh.gif
yall boys getting down. But I agree I'm tired of blk cats and pures... I can buy 1's or Max's for that... lol

i think there was a rumor about blackcat and pure$ V lows that were gonna come out summer time...it was with the same info from the qs black based VIs..i justwish it was high top blackcat Vs--i would get those

lol might as well ask for some pure xi mids or black cat xi mids

black cats and pure are garbage. they can have em. i could care less either way b/c i'm not gonna cop that's 4 sure. but iaw'd prefer to rid myselfof seein' those god ful creations in stores ANYWHERE!!!

Originally Posted by daaznfella

IMO

they already did "pure $" and "Black cat" jordans this year, the retro 1 lows

air-jordan-retro-1-black-croc-main.jpg

and

air-jordan-1-low-croc-1.jpg

That don't count and plus those came out last year.

i like blackcats and pures. i dont see what the problem is. if i liked the shoe to begin with i pretty much would like solid black and solid white. easy tomatch and looks good with shorts to me

Originally Posted by daaznfella

IMO

they already did "pure $" and "Black cat" jordans this year, the retro 1 lows

air-jordan-retro-1-black-croc-main.jpg

and

air-jordan-1-low-croc-1.jpg
yea dez where the pure$ and Blackcat editions of the ones they came out in lin November those blackcats look good

^^ I'm going to disagree. I like them both. The Pure $ IIIs are one of my favorite summer shoes. I would like the Black Cat IIIs, too, to wear out to thebars/clubs.

Back
Top Bottom