no direction in life.

Originally Posted by LAzianBoi

but yeah.. im very close in droping CC.

alien.gif

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

How about smoke and study. That always works for me.
dont encourage the kid man.

This is probably what you dont want to hear, but its probably the truth... funny how the truth is often what you dont want to hear but thats a different topic alltogether.

I want to preface by saying I'm not just trying to talk mess and put you down. I'm just not good at sugarcoating things.

You seem like a lazy immature slacker with no sense of direction, drive, or motivation in life. You have a sense of entitlement and feel that things should be handed to you on a silver platter. If you continue to act in this manner you will end up far worse than where you're at now. The buds probably have something to do with this lack of motivation and drive to do hard work.

I should know... I was there too and I am still working to this day to try and break myself from that mold.

You say you want to better yourself and make some good money? Here's a start. I know you're probably young if youre in CC (probably 18-22) and that is the best damn time of your life, but TRY to act like a responsible adult. Wake up at a decent hour and put in an honest days worth of hard work. If you are a student, your job is school, so put forth an honest effort in that. Attend class, all of them, even if they seem like a complete waste of time. Try to pay attention when you are in class instead of dozing off or hittin on that chick sittin next to you. Do your homework and school projects without procrastinating. Study for your tests. Go to bed at a decent hour and repeat. Lay low off them buds til the weekends when you have free time to relax. I cannot stress enough how difficult life really is. Unless you get extremely lucky, or you come from a legacy family that has old money, nothing is gonna be dropped on your lap (if your last name is Kennedy you might be OK... kiddin). As they say... DO WORK.

Everytime I see or hear someone talkin bout how they just want to make money, but dont want to work hard or put the time and effort into it, I just think of that South Park episode with the Underpants Gnomes.

Step 1: Collect Underpants
Step 2: ?
Step 3: Profit

A lot of people got the step 1 and step 3 part down, but fail to realize that step 2 is where it counts. The simple answer for step 2 is HARD WORK, and sadly... most people just dont want to do it.

If you can honestly tell yourself that you gave community college your best effort and it just aint jiving... maybe school is not for you. Thats ok. School is not for anyone. That doesn't mean your're dumb/ignorant or that you cant find a way to make good money in the future. It just means you need to find a different path. Look into learning a trade. What are your hobbies? passions in life? Look into pursuing a career related to that. There is plenty of money to be made out there as long as you are willin to work hard, sacrifice, and do what it takes to succeed. Hell... i know skilled laborers, contractors, who make more than doctors and attorneys. I used to work in the electrical field and worked with a lot of electricians. I knew some electricians with million dollar beach homes in Laguna Beach, drove Range Rovers when they werent driving their work trucks, had home theater rooms setup in their house, the whole nine. These dudes were electricians and living large. Just about every one of em that I talked to though started from the bottom and worked their @$# off to get to where they were. I'm talking working 60-80 hour weeks for peanuts, learning the trade, saving their money to start their own company, slowly growing their company by reinvesting every last dollar back into it. When I first met some of these cats, I was a young dude myself (23ish) and just saw their toys and bling and thought damn... they got it so easy. But only after talking to them did I realize that this stuff didn't fall into their laps. These houses, cars, jewels, whatever were the product of 20+ years of blood, sweat, and tears. It really opened my eyes to how difficult it really is to be successful and make bank in this world.

Appreciated.

This is probably what you dont want to hear, but its probably the truth... funny how the truth is often what you dont want to hear but thats a different topic alltogether.

I want to preface by saying I'm not just trying to talk mess and put you down. I'm just not good at sugarcoating things.

You seem like a lazy immature slacker with no sense of direction, drive, or motivation in life. You have a sense of entitlement and feel that things should be handed to you on a silver platter. If you continue to act in this manner you will end up far worse than where you're at now. The buds probably have something to do with this lack of motivation and drive to do hard work.

I should know... I was there too and I am still working to this day to try and break myself from that mold.

You say you want to better yourself and make some good money? Here's a start. I know you're probably young if youre in CC (probably 18-22) and that is the best damn time of your life, but TRY to act like a responsible adult. Wake up at a decent hour and put in an honest days worth of hard work. If you are a student, your job is school, so put forth an honest effort in that. Attend class, all of them, even if they seem like a complete waste of time. Try to pay attention when you are in class instead of dozing off or hittin on that chick sittin next to you. Do your homework and school projects without procrastinating. Study for your tests. Go to bed at a decent hour and repeat. Lay low off them buds til the weekends when you have free time to relax. I cannot stress enough how difficult life really is. Unless you get extremely lucky, or you come from a legacy family that has old money, nothing is gonna be dropped on your lap (if your last name is Kennedy you might be OK... kiddin). As they say... DO WORK.

Everytime I see or hear someone talkin bout how they just want to make money, but dont want to work hard or put the time and effort into it, I just think of that South Park episode with the Underpants Gnomes.

A lot of people got the step 1 and step 3 part down, but fail to realize that step 2 is where it counts. The simple answer for step 2 is HARD WORK, and sadly... most people just dont want to do it.

If you can honestly tell yourself that you gave community college your best effort and it just aint jiving... maybe school is not for you. Thats ok. School is not for anyone. That doesn't mean your're dumb/ignorant or that you cant find a way to make good money in the future. It just means you need to find a different path. Look into learning a trade. What are your hobbies? passions in life? Look into pursuing a career related to that. There is plenty of money to be made out there as long as you are willin to work hard, sacrifice, and do what it takes to succeed. Hell... i know skilled laborers, contractors, who make more than doctors and attorneys. I used to work in the electrical field and worked with a lot of electricians. I knew some electricians with million dollar beach homes in Laguna Beach, drove Range Rovers when they werent driving their work trucks, had home theater rooms setup in their house, the whole nine. These dudes were electricians and living large. Just about every one of em that I talked to though started from the bottom and worked their @$# off to get to where they were. I'm talking working 60-80 hour weeks for peanuts, learning the trade, saving their money to start their own company, slowly growing their company by reinvesting every last dollar back into it. When I first met some of these cats, I was a young dude myself (23ish) and just saw their toys and bling and thought damn... they got it so easy. But only after talking to them did I realize that this stuff didn't fall into their laps. These houses, cars, jewels, whatever were the product of 20+ years of blood, sweat, and tears. It really opened my eyes to how difficult it really is to be successful and make bank in this world.

inspiring
pimp.gif

Kudos
pimp.gif

Man, let them know. One of the best post, I've seen on NT.

Back
Top Bottom