No Disrespect: But How Often Do You Look Back @ White Girls?

So a little spin.

How often do you look back at a chick in the work environment? In the office or work event?
dude i work next to makes it pretty obvious he is looking back. It's usually the same females too that walk by us. Nothing spectacular to be impressed by, but I appreciate the effort of my office crush (petite asian, no backside) who wears white pants and heels at least once a week. 

B its team UN for me when it comes to women. As long as she sweetup and gotta bumpa to match idc what race/ethnicity she is. Im slingin this kebab

So a little spin.

How often do you look back at a chick in the work environment? In the office or work event?

I have one snow bunny at my company that BEEN had the donk... she the type that thinks it's "too big" and that she's type "fat" n started this whole clean eating garbage at the top of 17' :smh:

She told me she lost 16 lbs in the elevator a couple weeks back and asked me if I could see the difference, I straight told her I liked the older Kellie more. She hit me with the "yeah okay, sure you do" I was being dead serious :smh: talked to a handful of other _'s around the office that feel the same way :lol:

Last edited:
So a little spin.

I have one snow bunny at my company that BEEN had the donk... she the type that thinks it's "too big" and that she's type "fat" n started this whole clean eating garbage at the top of 17' :smh:

She told me she lost 16 lbs in the elevator a couple weeks back and asked me if I could see the difference, I straight told her I liked the older Kellie more. She hit me with the "yeah okay, sure you do" I was being dead serious :smh: talked to a handful of other _'s around the office that feel the same way :lol:

That always seems to happen to white chicks :lol: they could be the same size as Meagan Good, get called fat, and next thing you know they're on some diet plan that makes them look like Paris Hilton.

Real talk I've looked at like 4 masses since the year started. I think it's cause im starting to just not get impressed with looks like THAT anymore

Idk

Every time I see a white girl with child bearing hips I look to peep the mass.

Every time.

Now I'd say I see those types of white girl in bk a slightly less frequent amount in comparison to black and latina females.

Last edited:
It's a new era of white women. They be having at least a little something there, many be fit too. Meanwhile some of our sisters and crossing that nt fat threshhold and it makes them get that flat, square booty.

So a little spin.

I remember seeing the thickest blonde at the mall once, thick thighs and *** so fat you can see it from the front. She was on the phone but saw me staring her down so mean it made her uncomfortable. Didn't care though because I assumed I'd never see her again. Turns out she was a coworker. Needless to say those elevator rides with just us were pretty awkward for a while. Still checked it out when she left though. Tysons corner is a thick white professional female Oasis.

Last edited:
Real talk I've looked at like 4 masses since the year started. I think it's cause im starting to just not get impressed with looks like THAT anymore

Idk

You sleep, it ain't that deep, I peeped a minimum of 4 at lunch today alone and I know half these birds ain't worth a quarter without make-up

end thread.
Take off those VolleyBall shorts and watch those cheeks drop to the floor.

VolleyBall shorts are the most flattering clothes a woman could wear other than boyshorts man.

Don't be fooled

Every time I see a white girl with child bearing hips I look to peep the mass.

Every time.

Now I'd say I see those types of white girl in bk a slightly less frequent amount in comparison to black and latina females.
#MagicJohnsonTweet

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom