No Longer Speculation - Kanye's Air YEEZYSSS

Originally Posted by aBaThInGaPeStAr

20070109fatomainae3.jpg

those whites one on the left are Dior's.

way nicer that ATO's

just went to the glow in the dark show last night and he showed us a cool grey color way. supposed to be the "first" showing of the shoe, but the allcool grey colorway was SICK!!! props to kanye for pulling off a nike deal.

just went to the glow in the dark show last night and he showed us a cool grey color way. supposed to be the "first" showing of the shoe, but the all cool grey colorway was SICK!!! props to kanye for pulling off a nike deal.

Off Hypebeast.com
nikeairyeezykanyewestnesg4.jpg

tongue.gif

~My first NIKE post

These shoes are nice,
I would definately purchase the all black grammy versions because
eek.gif
theysick........

Tonight he wore a wheat and white pair to close the show. They looked super sick. I'm sure pics will leak soon
wink.gif

I am copping ATO's next week.

Kanyeezy's on first day!!! I HOPE THERE NOT A general release....smh

Originally Posted by Zeus23

I am copping ATO's next week.

Kanyeezy's on first day!!! I HOPE THERE NOT A general release....smh

It wouldn't be a Kanye-esque release if they were.
I'll get these for all the right reasons.

Good luck to all who want to pay whatever ridiculous price Nike set for these things.......

Personally think they are horrendous

^ha they put up a big screenshot of the kicks? I hope that wasn't at the tampa show. I missed it then! Ha

Went to Glow in the Dark Last Night in Miami and Kanye had a New Color way on. It was All Gold-Beige color similar to the Supra Skytop's. Also the Show wasAmazing. Alot of Hypebeast's came out the wood-work for sure though........

These are for Kanye and Kanye only. Costume novelty shoes for those who want to look and dress like Kanye.

Back
Top Bottom