No love for the Cortez???

My people keeping the Cortez afloat for Nike lol, Mexicans wear them year round.
I've been wanting to cop a pair

beauty-youth-dickies-shorts.jpg

31cYL2khsqL._SL500_SY246_CR0,0,190,246_.jpg

nike-classic-cortez-white-red-blue-2.jpg

"This is for La Raza..."

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

Originally Posted by dtb00201

The Mexican community is still rocking with them.

man I was in mexico in like 05 and I was rockin sum cortez, dudes tried to jump me for them! ended up loosing one shoe lol

rofl

Originally Posted by 0cks

"This is for La Raza..."

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

when i went through my "punk" phase, i rocked dickie shorts, high socks, with an atticus shirt.steady rotated white/black adidas shell toes, white/black cortezs, all white af1s, and the white/blue air jordan 2(low tops). LOVED my low tops back in the day.
still wear dickies and the famous stars and straps' version of dickies. cant stand jeans, so uncomfortable IMO.

^ lol, nice..docker, tubesocks and cortezs, essay! All that's missing is a white beater and flannel with only the top button done.

When I worked at the locker, we kept 3 things at all times. Wht/Wht, Blk/Wht, and Wht/Blk colorways in Cortezs. Size run went from 6.5-9.5 and we tripled up in those sizes each shipment.

I don't think I ever sold a Cortez in a size higher than a 9.5, lol

Originally Posted by 0cks

"This is for La Raza..."

roll.gif
 too funny also this lil Mexican man cam into my Nike store asking if we had any he looked disappointed that we did not

I would love for Nike to remake them again I'm still keeping an eye out for a green suede pair...this was my last purchased pair: 
401664104.jpg

I remember when I was in middle school about 2000-2001 Cortez's were THE SHOE. Pretty much the whole school wore them black & latino. I had like 3 pair. I use to love those shoes. Wouldn't be caught dead in a pair today though, lol.

I remeber all the MP's used to wear these with the fish net caps. Liked them but do to sterotypes could never rock em without getting @%$%%$ with

i like the solar red lookin ones in one of those pics up there ^^

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

jewels commin back for these too

they were fire back in the day, definately will get a pair. Still rock them every now & then

Back
Top Bottom