No love for the Cortez???

The Cortez gets no love but why?? It's one of the most comfortable shoes ever and very affordable.Nike can we please get more colors in nylon???

Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

^LOL i've always liked em too, owned a few pairs in my day- very comfortable and affordable, but they never get any attention really

owned both the leather and nylon pairs back in high school... both were super comfortable , though I like the feel of the nylon version more

i think i still have a pair somewhere,they are real comfortable. just reminds me of an average looking shoe. like the NB line, no offense to anyone, just not my cup of tea

I think George Costanza every time the Cortez comes up.
roll.gif

Always kinda liked em, but I was never the right dude to own a pair... Saw theyre up on NikeId right now.

I got the USA/ Forest Gump colorway like 2 years ago for $15 and prob one of my fav pick up.. theyre sick but are def a dopeman shoe

Originally Posted by dtb00201

The Mexican community is still rocking with them.

My first thoughts as well.
I kinda want a pair though, I think they are dope.

love these shoes. a damn shame its labeled a gang shoe. love the leather versions the best although the nylon and suede ones are sick aswell.

I remember The Rock use to rock the white/navy ones...best colorway imo

cortez's will always have a spot in my heart. used to wear nylon/suede ones back in the day.

i saw a pair of fire red leather/metallic gold last year at a 49er tailgate. the guy said they were his dad's pair from way back. i check ebay for them whenever i remember and i've never come across another pair. they're my cortez grails.
laugh.gif

i like them too, but not sure they'd look right on me.

isn't the cortez the longest running continuous production shoe nike has made?

A couple of month ago I was rockin the Forest Gump @ the mall & people was just losing their minds
happy.gif

I love these shoes to death
eek.gif

Originally Posted by henz0

POOR

poor is payless shoe store, pro wings, xj900, shoes from kmart and target, shoes in toy racks at grocery stores.
the cortez will never be poor

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

Originally Posted by dtb00201

The Mexican community is still rocking with them.

man I was in mexico in like 05 and I was rockin sum cortez, dudes tried to jump me for them! ended up loosing one shoe lol
damn what did you do with the one you got away with
grin.gif

I like the Cortez AKA the Costanzas (owned 3 pairs of them over my life time) they used to be comfy, however, today they are nothing short of wearing cardboard on your feet. I had the chance to try on a set a few months back and they were painful to walk in, absolutely no cushion and the cheapest leather possible.

Back
Top Bottom