not a single damn was given(GIF)

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

my dude here stops a fight while eating some chips like a G�
I thought it was Jim Jones for a second
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FOG

Real tears man, real tears.

GOAT vid. I'm over here with tears streaming. My son just started running thru the hurdles like the finish line.

laugh.gif
at the Chinese guy...

Wasn't the original thread for that vid "Not A Single Damn Was Given That Day" or somethig??

laugh.gif
I think that was the first time I saw that phrase used.

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

my dude here stops a fight while eating some chips like a G�
besides homie on superman status, why were they throwin kicks. This aint street fighter

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

I simply didn't find the chinese hurdle failure funny.

url
What.. are you Chinese?
I'm chinese if it matters and I found it funny. Seriously no damb was given, he even ran into the other dude's lane.

Originally Posted by djaward

Originally Posted by rice boy 45

FGluckygirl.gif

I think that little car saved that persons life. 
eek.gif
i think that persons speed is highly underrated, do you see how they juked right and blew threw the hole the tree and sign-post made? 

Originally Posted by slickp42189

Originally Posted by rice boy 45

FGluckygirl.gif

eek.gif
i think that persons speed is highly underrated, do you see how they juked right and blew threw the hole the tree and sign-post made? 
Hope the idiot who was speeding suffered some major injuries. 

Originally Posted by Savraj1

eek.gif
the person was speeding because her and her 3 children were just exposed to some questionable white substances found in their mail, when her son's eyes started bleeding, she tried to rush the whole family to the ER.
congrats on calling her an idiot, because there's only one side to a story which in this case is the side you knew nothing about, ytmnd

Spoiler [+]

smile.gif

Originally Posted by kiendienn

Originally Posted by Savraj1

the person was speeding because her and her 3 children were just exposed to some questionable white substances found in their mail, when her son's eyes started bleeding, she tried to rush the whole family to the ER.
congrats on calling her an idiot, because there's only one side to a story which in this case is the side you knew nothing about, ytmnd

Spoiler [+]

smile.gif

She's still an idiot though.

damn idk if its that im high or what but that chinese hurdle jumper video has me in tears right now

Back
Top Bottom