not a single damn was given(GIF)

Originally Posted by Miniojw

Originally Posted by FOG

Real tears man, real tears.
Tears are shed every single time I see this!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by kiendienn

Originally Posted by Savraj1

Originally Posted by slickp42189

i think that persons speed is highly underrated, do you see how they juked right and blew threw the hole the tree and sign-post made? 
Hope the idiot who was speeding suffered some major injuries. 
the person was speeding because her and her 3 children were just exposed to some questionable white substances found in their mail, when her son's eyes started bleeding, she tried to rush the whole family to the ER.
congrats on calling her an idiot, because there's only one side to a story which in this case is the side you knew nothing about, ytmnd

Spoiler [+]

smile.gif

I don't care. What she did was almost commit vehicular manslaughter. 

Originally Posted by kiendienn

Originally Posted by Savraj1

Originally Posted by slickp42189

i think that persons speed is highly underrated, do you see how they juked right and blew threw the hole the tree and sign-post made? 
Hope the idiot who was speeding suffered some major injuries. 
the person was speeding because her and her 3 children were just exposed to some questionable white substances found in their mail, when her son's eyes started bleeding, she tried to rush the whole family to the ER.
congrats on calling her an idiot, because there's only one side to a story which in this case is the side you knew nothing about, ytmnd

Spoiler [+]

smile.gif

If that's the case, shame on her for driving like an idiot that put all 3 of her kids' lives in jeopardy.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

Originally Posted by FOG

Real tears man, real tears.

GOAT vid. I'm over here with tears streaming. My son just started running thru the hurdles like the finish line.

stomach cramps from laughing so hard, dude's lack of a fck was crazy
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom