November Wrestling Thread 2021

I come in Peace.

Could you see the fans turning on the Young Bucks the way they turned on Cody? Boo-ing them as a way to tell them, "We don't want to see you anymore?"

AEA18 AEA18
Case Case
B Sox B Sox
Bend_The_Knee Bend_The_Knee

Doubt that would happen.

Seems like they are setting up a double cross with Adam Cole and Bobby Fish turning on The Elite

Will probably happen when Kyle O'Reilly debuts in AEW

UE vs The Elite

Bucks become faces again.

If that happens, I think(hope) it might be he other way around.
cole is a way better heel than the bucks so i am willing to bet bucks are faces BUT

they have way more people who fit in the equation.

cole
fish
orielly
kevin steen
bucks
cody
omega
flip gordon

steen cole bucks are kings of mt rushmore or qhatever the **** they call it

the other guys are the new elite or another name depending on how long omega is out

would be cool to see darius join lio and another guy maybe lethal or cage to fued with team taz now that dante signed with team taz

cole is a way better heel than the bucks so i am willing to bet bucks are faces BUT

they have way more people who fit in the equation.

cole
fish
orielly
kevin steen
bucks
cody
omega
flip gordon

steen cole bucks are kings of mt rushmore or qhatever the **** they call it

the other guys are the new elite or another name depending on how long omega is out

i think if O’Reilly did join AEW and it’s like UE 2.0 and turn on the Bucks, I kind of feel that may garner a pop from the crowd, seeing how over they were in NXT. Might be one of those heel turns where the crowd reacts the opposite of how they want.

I kind of get the feeling the fans are turning on the bucks like they did with Cody, but at a slower rate. Almost feels like the crowds are going through the motions of their matches. At least when I’ve watched recently.

Whatever happened to GM 🤔🧐
I'm still here papi. Had a lot on my plate recently. Recently relocated to a new state and was getting everything sorted out. Haven't been on NT in a while or watched any wrasslin'. What do you recommend I watch from the last 2-3 months to get back into the swing of things?
Went to RAW last night in Barclays

4F58DFA7-C41A-4CE5-AD19-363FCF5AD8F2.jpeg
7156C368-3E98-4FA6-A314-D44A6A879931.jpeg
Has he given credit to the new and improved E3 for this or y'all just gonna act like he didn't replicate his look?

I'm still here papi. Had a lot on my plate recently. Recently relocated to a new state and was getting everything sorted out. Haven't been on NT in a while or watched any wrasslin'. What do you recommend I watch from the last 2-3 months to get back into the swing of things?

Has he given credit to the new and improved E3 for this or y'all just gonna act like he didn't replicate his look?
Every single Bryan Danielson match in AEW

Back
Top Bottom