November Wrestling Thread 2021

they are gonna make sammy drop the title to nese arent they?

but made lethal job to him

smh

They are not taking the title off Sammy when he's only been champ since Sept. 29th.

Nese will continue beating jobbers on Dark and Elevation to build his record and then put Sammy over just like Lethal did.

I noticed Kieth Lee, Karrion Kross, & Tegan Nox got fired; which was weird. Kieth Lee getting fired was really weird. They had a whole marketable cashcow in him. Had that man lookin like a washed Dominican in singlet w/ that patch of hair under his lip.

Like this looked natural *** hell. He looked like he should be carrying the top champsionship belts.
1638030606463.png

Anyone know why Dakota Kai hasn't been called up yet? The main roster could use her, Toni, & Io. Those 3, the 4horse woman, w/ Shayna, Bianca, & Asuka is solid division to build off of. Tegan should've been included in that. Not sure why she got fired.

Karrion Kross was Heidenreich if Heidenreich could wrestler. I didn' t think they'd make him a Rick & Morty Madmax extra. His entrance was corny too.

I told y'all Shotzi a star.
boy knows.gif

I come in Peace.

Could you see the fans turning on the Young Bucks the way they turned on Cody? Boo-ing them as a way to tell them, "We don't want to see you anymore?"

AEA18 AEA18
Case Case
B Sox B Sox
@Bend_The_Knee
Not as long as they keep from booking themselves the way Cody does his self..And unlike Cody, the Bucks actually put on fun matches that keep the fans engaged..Cody hasn't done that since the Stardust days..

Not as long as they keep from booking themselves the way Cody does his self..And unlike Cody, the Bucks actually put on fun matches that keep the fans engaged..Cody hasn't done that since the Stardust days..

Have they peaked?
Are their matches mostly the same thing over & over again at this point?
Or are they still innovating? Does that really matter?

Have they peaked?
Are their matches mostly the same thing over & over again at this point?
Or are they still innovating? Does that really matter?
They peaked right before AEW was founded..Most people in the wrestling biz have the same matches over and over..Not sure about still innovating..It 1000% doesn't matter..

I think the difference between the Bucks and Cody is that everything the Bucks do seems to be natural and everything Cody does seems forced..Cody doesn't have IT and the Bucks of Youthfulness do..Simple as that..

Don't think I've watched Rampage in months. The shows I did watch were just flat out bad. Bring out The CM at the beginning to pander to the crowd for 10 mins and then put on a couple terrible matches that nobody cares about.

Don't think I've watched Rampage in months. The shows I did watch were just flat out bad. Bring out The CM at the beginning to pander to the crowd for 10 mins and then put on a couple terrible matches that nobody cares about.

Basically.

Either CM Phil cuts an "I'm very happy to be here" promo or they put him on commentary.

I still need to watch the match between #OurLegend danger style danger style 1995 1995 and Eddie Kingston.

EYE watched the Dynamite segment with MJF and CM Phil and I was highly sports entertained.

MJF needs to go over in this feud.

Can't put him in feuds with big names like JeriBloat and CM Phil just to eat the pin.

If that the case minus whale call him Gucci Bray Wyatt.

Back
Top Bottom