Now you understand....... HOVA had no choice.....

* awaits commentary from Tee Peso and Rock Deep*
laugh.gif

RUDOLPH1996 wrote:
* awaits commentary from Tee Peso and Rock Deep*
laugh.gif

1st. I have seen Beyonce's feet. It aint a pretty site
2. Ming the Merciless is missing his Power Glove and he wants it back.

3. If I wanted to see an entire Video of a chick dancin.. I would simply go to a SKrip Club...

Which brings me to my next point.
4. I have seen those same moves in Strip Clubs for years...Beyonce aint even makin em cool.
laugh.gif

I hope Sean Carter is able to bring other women in the bedroom, cause all that extra hair Beyonce has would make me itchy for real. Not sayin I wouldn'tgive her the business if I had the chance.. but she aint never been all that to me. I'd pick a chick I met in a club over her any day.

[Samuel L. Jackson]

"Boy! I love that doo-doo line!
That girl's got talent!"

[/Intro to Eddie Murphy "Raw"]

At least 3 panels on here get the point...

lol

And Having been to strip clubs.... Broads dont move... period.... swinging on a pole is.... 1990's $$+....
LA, Vegas, Mia, ATL...... I can see T&A anytime

NOT A ONE OF YOU THAT HAVE THESE SIDEWAY COMMENTS WOULD PASS ON THAT ***

LMAO!!!! F4CK OUTTA HERE!!!

I said I'd give her the business... but trust...

I have seen some bad ace Middle Eastern i.e. Jordanian, Palestine and Israeli women I'd give my ride to before I considered lettin Beyonce get my manpudding.

Originally Posted by Gmills23

Tha dark chick is ishing on B in this video.

No question.... that is in fact a THOURO-BREAD.... 400 meter relay **% and legs on that child... LMAO!!!

beyonce is lame dancing around with that freddie kruger hand on, and it sounds just like one of her old songs. lets see some Alicia Keys,,, now thats a realwoman...

beyonce is lame dancing around with that freddie kruger hand on, and it sounds just like one of her old songs. lets see some Alicia Keys,,, now thats a realwoman...

mann.. she pokin that thang out extra hard... stop tryin slim... you lost da donk awhile ago...

Originally Posted by RUDOLPH1996

Originally Posted by Gmills23

Tha dark chick is ishing on B in this video.

No question.... that is in fact a THOURO-BREAD.... 400 meter relay **% and legs on that child... LMAO!!!
truth. ol girl thicka than a snicka

Back
Top Bottom