NT 2020 Secret Santa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got my gift in from SS, im currently deployed overseas so someone was able to open it and show me. I must say I am speechless and humbled. Usually they ask what would you like but def. Wasnt expecting it. My brother aepps20 aepps20 thank you
IMG-20201220-WA0004.jpg

to my elf in MN- you should be received your gifts on the 22nd and 23rd!!

edit: just got a fanatics delivery- who's my santa?! There was no note in the box..... Thank you fam!!!

Last edited:
To whoever got me, my apologies I’m always terrible about questionnaires about myself. My elf should have at least one of the gifts by the 22nd not sure on the second

Confirmed that my gift to my secret santa is scheduled to arrive on Wednesday. Sweet.

I've been swamped with work this whole week, I got my elf's info on the email on the 17th.

I just got around to ordering the gifts today.

My bad, it looks like shipping will take some because of Mail delays due to Covid and Short Staffing, plus it’s International packages.

Expected Delivery Dates
Gift 1 Arriving Dec 22, 2020 - Jan 12, 2021
Gift 2 Arriving Jan 1, 2021 - Jan 15, 2021

Last edited:
To my Elf up North :nerd:, you should receive the first part of your gift on Tuesday and the rest shortly after Christmas

To my CA elf, you'll most likely get your stuff after Christmas.

It's on the way.

NTer on the east coast, be on the look out for a large package Tuesday. Your stuff will be packaged separately, you can leave the rest of the contents in the box and place the box just outside your door. I'm gonna have someone come by and pick it up.

Happy Holidays!

East coast NT brother, be on the lookout for 2 packages. Sorry, but won’t get there by Christmas. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone on this group!!

Last edited:
NYC 1 of your gifts will arrive tomorrow, the 2nd on Christmas Eve, and the 3rd no later than January 5th.

who's my santa? I received a fanatics box but don't want to open it yet. I asked a few days ago but no response, maybe my post got buried or something.....

but yeah, thank you to my santa! I'ma wait 'til Christmas to open it.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom