NT 2020 Secret Santa

Status
Not open for further replies.
97928F1E-85FB-491B-A0A2-4106DBEDB89C.jpeg
Shout out to king au king au for hooking me up with Jerry Lorenzo and Virgil gear

One more thing coming prob a little after X-mas....lets just say as a Washington Fan it pained me a little to buy it :lol:

Merry Christmas
PXL_20201229_001102446.jpg
PXL_20201229_001120100.jpg

Got the second gift in this week. Thanks for this, first shirt I have with the old school logo on it.

Thanks again bro

73BF0D4C-6044-4B7B-9A34-876DAE154372.jpeg
jersey is fire and will def use the socks. Can’t thank you enough fenixconnexion. fenixconnexion.

and of course the second package you sent some how beat the first one here :lol: just looked at the tracking you sent. Will post when the first package arrives too

Last edited:
My package to my elf in California was supposed to be delivered today but it seems like it has not shipped yet :sick:

Ordered on December 17th too, welp sorry for the delay |l

Thanks to my Secret Santa for the sports cards! Game worn memorabilia Shaq and Magic cards and a Steve Nash rookie. So cool! Much appreciated!
4A50E7BB-4906-482A-854F-AAE10344E5C8.jpeg

And i JUST posted it was gonna be late. The tracking never updated :rofl:

Didn’t know what to get you (not too much info on the questionnaire :lol:) but i’m glad you like the cards. I looked into getting packs and what not but obviously everything is sold out everywhere.

Had to rep Canada with the Nash rookie :nthat:

And i JUST posted it was gonna be late. The tracking never updated :rofl:

Didn’t know what to get you (not too much info on the questionnaire :lol:) but i’m glad you like the cards. I looked into getting packs and what not but obviously everything is sold out everywhere.

Had to rep Canada with the Nash rookie :nthat:
Yeah my questionnaire was basic af but it was perfect man. One of the things I been focusing on is getting former and current laker cards so those were perfect. And yeah the tracking was all over the place, last week it was a town away and then they sent it back to the east coast and then back here to Cali lol.

Reactions: jjs
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom