NT Advice

People really ask people to dance? Just get up on her and go to work man. If she is interested, she will dance. No point of wasting words ASKING. It is a party, it is fair game.

roll.gif
@ Samuel Turner.

OP was supposed to take over Niketalk.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

People really ask people to dance? Just get up on her and go to work man. If she is interested, she will dance. No point of wasting words ASKING. It is a party, it is fair game.
When I was in high school, I asked and rarely got rejected and thats how I got my first few girlfriends. Guess cause I like classy females. That mass ain't so special if anyone can jump on it.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

When I was in high school, I asked and rarely got rejected and thats how I got my first few girlfriends. Guess cause I like classy females. That mass ain't so special if anyone can jump on it.

DC whats the big deal? A girl may not want you grinding up on her so I just give them that respect.

Imagine some dude just came grinding up on you at a party
laugh.gif

its not a big deal its just either extend your hand out, grab her slightly above the waist, "yo lets dance" etc

DC whats the big deal? A girl may not want you grinding up on her so I just give them that respect.

laugh.gif

its not a big deal its just either extend your hand out, grab her slightly above the waist, "yo lets dance" etc

I don't know about asking a girl to dance. That's mad old school. I can see if you were at Homecoming or Prom or something, but if it's just a house party or something, most likely you can just slide in and just dance with a girl.

I don't know about asking a girl to dance. That's mad old school. I can see if you were at Homecoming or Prom or something, but if it's just a house party or something, most likely you can just slide in and just dance with a girl.

thanks guys, im gonna use some of these tips im known like im popular in my school, I just want to hookup with alot of girls and need help

thanks guys, im gonna use some of these tips im known like im popular in my school, I just want to hookup with alot of girls and need help

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by MR FREEZE

Nt okay im 16 and In know this is not the best place for girl advice but every party I goto I run into the same problem. How do I hookup with a girl without being to forceful(some of my friends just start grabbing or feeling), and not being awkward? What should I say to give a girl an idea and what signs should I look for? The reason im asking is because[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] I dont want to be seen as a guy who rapes girls to hook up with them or a creep[/color]
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

rape though?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by MR FREEZE

Nt okay im 16 and In know this is not the best place for girl advice but every party I goto I run into the same problem. How do I hookup with a girl without being to forceful(some of my friends just start grabbing or feeling), and not being awkward? What should I say to give a girl an idea and what signs should I look for? The reason im asking is because[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] I dont want to be seen as a guy who rapes girls to hook up with them or a creep[/color]
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

rape though?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by frostythepoptart

laugh.gif

Why would/should I imagine that?

But again, who asks. Just get up on her, forget respect. It is a place of sin, why are we going by rules.

Originally Posted by frostythepoptart

laugh.gif

Why would/should I imagine that?

But again, who asks. Just get up on her, forget respect. It is a place of sin, why are we going by rules.

Stop man. Online bullying is not cool.

Although I will say he looks like he could be related to Prime.

Back
Top Bottom