NT, Am I a Loser?

life is way too short to start feeling sorry about yourself. Get up and go hang out with some friends, have a drink or two.

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Originally Posted by kangaroobombs

Do you think I have a personality disorder?

what personality?

laugh.gif

Only A loser think he's a loser.

It don't matter where you at man. if you think your a Loser, your a loser.

Don't think about it.

Life sucks...and we all have that in common.

With that being said.

'Anytime you beg another man to set you free, you will never be free, freedom is something you have to do for yourselves. ' - Malcolm X

Put it like this man, if you sit around and mope about it...you're a loser.

Get up, get out and make something of yourself.

Find something you're interested in and pursue it. Chase the money, the women come with it.

if you keep going on like this for another 6 months then yes... but everyone has bad times/slumps..

try to do something active, like basketball, any sports that doesn't require money.
or try to look for partime jobs.

Ur like that bol from "the wackness"
roll.gif

U need 2 find that key biddy like he did, to show u how 2 get right

AND turn ur swag on..

I wouldn't worry about the un/under-employed part. Lots of people are. You're old enough try collecting unemployment, if you haven't done sobefore. Getting a job is completely out of your hands. It's practically up to someone else to hire you. if you graduted college try substitute teaching. Asfor everything it'll work itself out. You'll come across a gf. You're just like a lot people, especially here on NT. Half the people lie anyway.

My cousin is like this but worst. Dude drinks everyday, doesnt talk to no one, no job, lives with his grandmother, doesnt go to school and stays in his roommost of the time.

Originally Posted by Matt53

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

if you have to ask...
ohwell.gif

First thing i thought after reading thread title
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
4 real like OP u already kno u are now u juss need advice on how 2break out of it.... but u in skool right? u cant tell me theres no females u cant get at

Originally Posted by kangaroobombs

I think I have a personality disorder because I don't even like talking with members of my own family. If I see someone I know, I turn and walk away from them.

your talking to your NT family tho.

nah dog, you good....I live at home, I'm 29 and have no intentions of leaving until I find awoman who lives on her own

Originally Posted by Name I Koop

nah dog, you good....I live at home, I'm 29 and have no intentions of leaving until I find a woman who lives on her own
This is Pookie right?

smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom