NT, Am I Dying?

Originally Posted by AnJ55

its called your penis.

laugh.gif

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie"value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen"value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embedsrc="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always"allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

How you about to get a bump on ur dong and the first thing u do is make a thread about it..? Get that @@%+ checked asap.

GrandaddyPurp415

"go to your regular doc and they will probably be able to tell what it is and remove it on the spot. Same thing happened to me in a different area closeby. they called it a skin tag.

Or take a razor blade a cut it off yourself "
"but your probably just got razor burn if you tried to manicure yourself "

NOOOOOOOOOO, I heard skin tags can be vascular and can cause alot of bleeding plus a razor near your penis/ bump
sick.gif

Thousandaire
" I got that too, they disappear and reappear from time to time....I don't know what it is though, and i'm scared to find out real talk"

SOUNDS LIKE U HAVE 's
GET CHECKED. REAL TALK
sick.gif
sick.gif

roll.gif
@ RESPONSES

Originally Posted by ItWasTyped

Serious question. So I was taking a shower and I noticed a weird bump on my private area. It doesn't hurt or anything. How do I get rid of it?

P.S. I haven't had sex. Ever.

Go to the Doctor.....

People don't seem to realize it, but there is such thing as "too much info" even on the internet.

Back
Top Bottom