NT Book Club Vol. WDYRTD

Finished there there didn’t like it at all. Thought it was garbage ya that was only hyped because it perpetuates white guilt.

Recent pick-ups are "The Fountains of Silence" by Ruta Sepetys (set in 1957 Madrid under Franco's Spanish dictatorship) and "Frankly in Love" by David Yoon (Korean-American culture, family and dating).

51AwDvgkzFL._SX371_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

quick easy read

Someone watched breakfast club recently.. haha.. put that book on my wish list.

Finishing a book by **** gregory first

Just finished Logic’s book. It wasn’t terrible, dialogue and narration just seemed very “try-hard”. Intriguing concept though. very easy read that you could probably finish in 2-3 days if you wanted
2304D76D-F0A5-4BC2-8432-DD945BB6CC74.jpeg

Started reading snap but haven’t been reading as much. Been writing more with her free time. Gotta get back to reading regularly.

Started "Hitler's Last Hostages: Looted Art and the Soul of the Third Reich" by Mary Lane. She is/was the Chief European Art Reporter for 'The Wall Street Journal.'

Staying indoors today bc of this heat. Watched aziz’s new Netflix special last weekend so decided to dust off his Modern Romance from years back
9FFA7CEB-68D9-40EA-885E-2D054702D432.jpeg

Ashamed to admit that I'm 30 yrs old and have never read a full book on my own outside of school. Trying to change that now and get into the habit of reading more.

Bought a couple ebooks on Google Play. Are there any apps that I can read Google Play books offline for PC??

I bought Commons book "One day it'll all make sense" A couple years back, finally getting to reading it. Put a pause on the **** Gregory's book I was currently reading.

I've been slacking, gotta get back on my reading schedule.

Whenever I'm talking to people about books, they always say they do audio books. It's the same info but i feel like it's not the same as reading. I feel like reading is better for you than just listening.

Back
Top Bottom