NT Confessions 2009

- I have not smashed in a good month, I am currently captain of team YNS because I'm trying to wait for my new g/f (was my bestfriend for 4years until Iasked her out, I'm
happy.gif
)
- She's the best thing that has ever happened to me, finally one that's not disposable
laugh.gif
smh.gif
pimp.gif

- I really don't feel like going back to school full time even though I had a 3.5+ at tOSU, I'd rather continue working.
- I got one of those evil stepmoms that is a full-blown golddigger and my pops is NOT dictating
smh.gif

- Really confused as to what I want to do as a career, military or music
eyes.gif

- Addicted to Krispy Kremes,Sour Gummy Worms, and Golden Flake Dill Pickle Chips
devil.gif

- I didn't study hardly any in high school and I only studied for Organic Chem in college, I have NO good study habits
ohwell.gif

- Nobody really knows who I am and what I stand for as a person except my bestfriend and gf
tired.gif

ive been smoking everyday for like 2 months and i can still run 2 miles in 14 minutes!lol

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by ericberry14

i miss being back home so damn bad...
this city... miami is just not my kind of city... i dislike just about everyone at my school
i aint tryna kick itwit these new folksk... im tryna go back to the folks in high school... those dudes were really like family to me
i think i've gone out less than 15 times this entire school year & it doesnt bother me at all

i feel like i cant relate to people my age anymore...

You're growing up.

but part of me still wants to act all young like everybody else...
part of me wants to be all excited about drinking/smoking (dont do either)
like i just feel out of place when im with these people... like i have nothing in common with them anymore
i dont wanna talk about all the dumb %@+%... i wanna talk about real issues that we have in our society
its just like this is college... its supposed to be at least a few people similar to myself
but there isnt anybody like me at this school

anybody enjoy sports, like talkin about semi important issues, hip-hop music, religion, going out occasionally just to chill with folks... if this is you...hit me up if you in miami

not lookin for females... jes koo dudes to kick it wit... no mo
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

i put my man juice in my moms hair shampoo when she took my xbox away.

If this is true......I mean lol'd
laugh.gif
but then i thought"damn.....this cat is harsh
tired.gif
", thats your mom fam
smh.gif

I quit school and its not because im lazy... Im just not the social type and campus life is crazy

-I smoked Fri/Sat last weekend and never felt any better. I was dealing with a lot so it helped
-I'm STILL not over my ex. I feel like we can be together someday but she knows I want her so she's sorta playing hard to get. But when she sees me inpics with other girls, she hits me up out of the blue..
grin.gif

-My bro just told me he went raw on some chickI pray to God he doesnt have a kid because my April Fools joke was me having a kid.
-Him and my best friend are HIGH as f---. They smoke too much weed now
-I sometimes want a steady GF but everytime I go out (like everyday) I'm reminded why.
-I'm totally selfish and self centered when it comes to females. I'm terrible sometimes.

1. I don't call my cousins because they all have kids and it's awkward

2. I love my school but I think the state I'm in produces some of the dumbest ppl in the country

3. One of my ex'es was one of the most hated NT'ers in NT history...cerca 2005

4. Sometimes my friends annoy me so much I just want to run them over (i cant drive)

5. I still love the person mentioned in numba 3

6. I think my friends are slackers

• I feel optimistic in the short term, but very pessimistic in the long term
  • My 21st birthday needs to hurry up and come
  • I'm going to have a killer fall semester next year.
  • I feel like I always want to have my way all the time.
  • I seriously don't know what to do after I graduate from CBU (refer to confession 1 above)
  • I'm terrible in doing presentations. I get my points across, but I have trouble at times explaining them in brief depth.
  • This week is arguably my most stressful week ever. I got an Econ paper to finish and a 20 page strategic analysis paper for management left before finals.

Originally Posted by Nktran001

Originally Posted by green1bay

im tired of my girls parents not letting me see her
i havent seen her in months and she lives like 25 min. away
shes 18 by the way. its bout to be a year my longest relationship ever
and i love her its the first time ive been in love
and i think shes the one. but idk it sucks beacuse its begining
to feel as if my love 4 her is fading away. but i havent told her =/
-Parental control FTL
-Fail
-Dead her
-It's not love
-She's not the one
-The way things are going, it seems like you're never going to tell her

By the way, you both can't meet up somewhere to be together?

laugh.gif

i put my man juice in my moms hair shampoo when she took my xbox away.
eek.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif

- I'm 19 and I have never had a girlfriend. I was close twice in the past but my immaturity messed it up for me (Mutual feelings but I didn't know howto act). Now that I'm older I'm just more picky about who I tend to pursue and when I finally do find someone, I usually get deaded for falling toohard too quickly so I get put in that friend zone with the quickness.

- Currently at the fork in my life where I don't know if I should continue being the good guy or change it up after college.

- I think I found my wonderwall..

- Scared to death about this summer and the school year following it. They hold extreme importance in various aspects of my life and it could either turn outvery good or very badly.

Living in savannah is lonely all my real friends are back home

i havent had a real relationship in about 8 months

i work and shop to make up for the love im missing in my life

i havent seen my mother in 4 years and i could care less

the only person i really love is my little brother

theres one female nter i think is
pimp.gif
and she knows my real name
nerd.gif

i may be moving to the cayman islands to work for two years, i have no reason to stay here
Edit:
I'm tired of messing with jo's, I want a girl I can really talk too

this city... miami is just not my kind of city... i dislike just about everyone at my school
i aint tryna kick itwit these new folksk... im tryna go back to the folks in high school... those dudes were really like family to me
i think i've gone out less than 15 times this entire school year & it doesnt bother me at all

You're growing up.

like i just feel out of place when im with these people... like i have nothing in common with them anymore
i dont wanna talk about all the dumb %@+%... i wanna talk about real issues that we have in our society
its just like this is college... its supposed to be at least a few people similar to myself

anybody enjoy sports, like talkin about semi important issues, hip-hop music, religion, going out occasionally just to chill with folks... if this is you... hit me up if you in miami

laugh.gif

I feel the same man there are so many fake/uninteresting people in college.

You're growing up.

anybody enjoy sports, like talkin about semi important issues, hip-hop music, religion, going out occasionally just to chill with folks... if this is you... hit me up if you in miami

laugh.gif

that's real talk. i feel the same way too.a lot of ppl just lack perseonality, and some people just wanna use you for help and stuff likethat. it's hard to find those that you can develop deeper friendships (not even talking about girls) with.

Originally Posted by CrAzYFLiPxNyC

- I'm 19 and I have never had a girlfriend. I was close twice in the past but my immaturity messed it up for me (Mutual feelings but I didn't know how to act). Now that I'm older I'm just more picky about who I tend to pursue and when I finally do find someone, I usually get deaded for falling too hard too quickly so I get put in that friend zone with the quickness.

- Currently at the fork in my life where I don't know if I should continue being the good guy or change it up after college.

- I think I found my wonderwall..

- Scared to death about this summer and the school year following it. They hold extreme importance in various aspects of my life and it could either turn out very good or very badly.
I pretty much feel the same way with the 4th confession. I'm going to summer school at the University Of Central Arkansas to take anInvestments course as a prequisite to my other finance courses this fall. I'm taking 18 hours in the fall. I recently added a finance concentration to myAccounting major a month ago by contacting the head of the school of business and following up the necessary paperwork at the Registrar's office. So farI'm finishing up what's left for my accounting requirements and what should I take for my finance concentration. I'm trying to get at least 150hours before I graduate, so I should be able to walk in time for May next year.

-I haven't smashed in a while because I'm trying to wait on my girl move to Atlanta in may

-she wants a kid.......truth be told if I land a decent job I might give it to her ( kind of want a little boy)

-This pass weekend (while in Alabama) some ninja put out word he was out to get.........I was hoping he find me because I was gone wet him up with the Mack10......lucky for him he's all poon like I told him

-I'm about to start school...and I'm happy as hell

-a lot of things that was cool back then seem so stupid to me now.....some of my patnas and dem think I'm L7 now

-my pops have had my back sense I have been unemployed

- my dad nor my mom know that I got a gun connect that keeps money in my pocket

- I cried in public the day I beat my little brother up .......I just really felt like crap....and was hurt that my pops was hurt and because my brother washurt from it

I'm eating my roommates lunch that shes suppose to take with her to work tomorrow. Shes sleeping right in front of me. Man it tasted GOOD! i'ma dietomorrow but its all good.

You're growing up.

laugh.gif

QFT... u still in college? im pretty sure you been graduated tho

Nah. I went but dropped out after deciding I wanted to change my major but I didnt know to what. But I'll be going back very soon.

I'm eating my roommates lunch that shes suppose to take with her to work tomorrow. Shes sleeping right in front of me. Man it tasted GOOD! i'ma die tomorrow but its all good.

I'd wait till you fell asleep and spray pepper spray in your room and wedge it shut for 10 minutes.

QFT... u still in college? im pretty sure you been graduated tho
feel the same as you guys. basically cut off about 99% of the people i met or know in college. people are so oblivious to what's important.everyone just wants to develop beer guts and try to go to bars to 'score numbers' (which never happens). it's why i only associate with a fewpeople anymore. most in college try too hard to impress others and fit in.

-I'm really starting to think my long time friend might be envious of my recent accomplishments
-Being in Iraq for all of 2008 %+*!!# me up in the head ALOT
-My mom never told me she was proud of me until I was on my way to Iraq
-Im slacking in school so bad that it's not even funny
-Out of 5 classes last semester, I only passed 1
smh.gif

-I havent dont a piece of homework this quater and midterms are next week
-Instead of learning from them, I continue making the same mistakes in life
-I havent had a girlfriend in almost 2 years
-My ex's insist on trying to reignite dead flames
-JumpOffs not getting the picture. Thier will never be a "you & me"
-Even though its harmful to your health, I like being a NTLK addict

Nah. I went but dropped out after deciding I wanted to change my major but I didnt know to what. But I'll be going back very soon.

I'm eating my roommates lunch that shes suppose to take with her to work tomorrow. Shes sleeping right in front of me. Man it tasted GOOD! i'ma die tomorrow but its all good.

I'd wait till you fell asleep and spray pepper spray in your room and wedge it shut for 10 minutes.

Get into business...accounting field is like one of the hottest fields in demand right now.

Thing is, there are a lot of great fields to get in but I literally have no interesting in most of them. Im still considering Radiology Tech though.

Back
Top Bottom